Its not my type to post a "New *** day" but since it was a custom project and some people askmed me how it look and a lot of people have help me out here in the "customizing" section .

So its finally done . a modded SQUIER MINI .

- New Paintjob ( white )

- New Fender USA tuning keys .

- Custom made pickguard ( 1Humbucker/1Volume configuration , no switch)

- Seymour duncan Invader ( with Fender 500k pot )

- New bone nut ( to replace the cheap plastic nut )

- New hardtail bridge , backplate and jackplate ( all Gold )

Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Cool, although I think that it looks weird with only one humbucker (;
C4C?

Take a look at my profile!
Quote by sashki
Awesome! Tom Delonge fan, by any chance?
è

Bah i like Pop punk , but mainly my music is skate punk like Nofx , Nouse for a name . blink is not my favorite group thought . i choose the 1h/1v cause i never use the neck and neck pickup of my hss strat .

I knew that comment would come up , i gotta say i choose the Invader cause i thought it would give me the sound i was searching for and blink was an influence .

i was wrong . way too noisy , dark , and muddy for what i wanna play . the pickup will probably be switch for a duncan sh-4 ( jeff beck ) or sh-5 . but for now , it does the job .

the guitar look better than the picture . the gold come out more yellow than gold .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Last edited by Skysc at Jan 6, 2010,
If you want this to be a NGD, then it needs to go in the Holiday Guitar thread in EG. If not, maybe post in GB&C.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...