musiciansfriend.com

or local guitar shop

For suggestions, it's about personal preference. I use a Bad Horsie 2 wah or a Zakk Wylde Wah and a delay through GarageBand.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
A have a standard crybaby with the 'mid-boost' mod done, basically a resistor change which i could easily change back if you wanted it stock.

£35 plus whatever it costs to ship?
Strat

Proco Turbo RAT
Boss RE-20

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by Leverageofspace
A have a standard crybaby with the 'mid-boost' mod done, basically a resistor change which i could easily change back if you wanted it stock.

£35 plus whatever it costs to ship?

I'm not interested in that wah but thanks for the offer
Morley Classic Wah, I've had it for a week, and realised I can't get it into any of the songs I play, so it's yours for what I paid plus postage costs. £55 plus postage.

I had a play with the LED and LDR to get a real sweet smooth sweep.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by J-B
Morley Classic Wah, I've had it for a week, and realised I can't get it into any of the songs I play, so it's yours for what I paid plus postage costs. £55 plus postage.

I had a play with the LED and LDR to get a real sweet smooth sweep.

Isn't it £55 brand new?
I'm open to haggling :P Plus minus an hour of playing it is brand new.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Im trying to sell my GCB-95F Crybaby Classic if you're interested. It sounds like the 535Q without the knob on the side to adjust the amount of "grit".
Quote by dogismycopilot
Im trying to sell my GCB-95F Crybaby Classic if you're interested. It sounds like the 535Q without the knob on the side to adjust the amount of "grit".

How much are you asking for the wah?
Sure will. Shipping is $11.45, or 7.14 GBP. I would want to verify that it is indeed 7.14 because prices at the USPS seem to be a little jumpy.
Quote by dogismycopilot
Sure will. Shipping is $11.45, or 7.14 GBP. I would want to verify that it is indeed 7.14 because prices at the USPS seem to be a little jumpy.

If Jamesfarr dosen't want please PM me