Quote by Nemm

Chances are it isn't a song to be honest, it's probably just something the guy wrote for that demo.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Chances are it isn't a song to be honest, it's probably just something the guy wrote for that demo.

WHAT AN ASSHOLE.
The Song is Hot for Teacher by Van halen, (i cant believe you people dont know that...) even if van halen isnt your style of music hes still a awesome guitarist to learn from... to increase your knowledge of guitar playing.......
It's Eradication by All Shall Perish

Quote by Astaroth3rd
The Song is Hot for Teacher by Van halen, (i cant believe you people dont know that...) even if van halen isnt your style of music hes still a awesome guitarist to learn from... to increase your knowledge of guitar playing.......

oh really?
Last edited by Shenlong at Jan 6, 2010,
Quote by Astaroth3rd

I didn't hear hot for teacher anywhere on that page <<
Quote by Astaroth3rd

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
im pretty sure its all shall perish, i cant think of the name of the song but i recognise it.. bare with me
Eradictation. I dislike deathcore, but I recognise that part.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
ye all shall perish
the song is "There Is No Business to Be Done on a Dead Planet" though, not Eradication
Last edited by aap80 at Jan 6, 2010,
Quote by aap80
ye all shall perish
the song is "There Is No Business to Be Done on a Dead Planet" though, not Eradication

All their songs sound the same
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I don't know, but it sounded awful. I've never heard a tone as bad as that. Oh my god.

hey, I can get that tone with my homemade amp that I made out of an old radio and has two 3 inch speakers and is made of plastic
Quote by damo13
im pretty sure its all shall perish, i cant think of the name of the song but i recognise it.. bare with me

Quote by aap80
ye all shall perish

Ahh great thanks alot!
Had trouble finding it as I'm not a deathcore fan at all but have to learn that section for sure.
Quote by Mr.hurricane
Stump by buffalo?

Big bottom swiiing! big bottom!...swing-ah-ling-ah
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I jack off onto store aisles, hoping some b*tch will slip and get prego. It's sort of a hobby of mine.
Quote by Mr.hurricane
Buffalo by Stump?
Fixed.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea