Page 1 of 2
YEAH I KNOW RIGHT?! SERIOUSLY TOWN, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.

I'm home from college for winter break and like, I don't go to bed until 3 or 4 normally and I'm A LITTLE FRIGGIN HUNGRY, IS THAT SO BAD?! So, I get in my car and drive to the golden arches and guess what. JUST A LOT OF POSER DOUCHE BAGS HANGING OUT IN THE DRIVE THROUGH LANES SMOKING POT. THE RESTAURANT IS CLOSED. I yelled so loud in my car that the douche bags heard me and scattered like mice on a hot plate.

This is so ****ed up. There's not even a jack in the **** or a sonic-**** or a burger **** in my town either. I was so mad.

ANYWAYS. who else lives in a small town or a big town that's so shitty it doesn't have any 24/7 stores?

/****

EDIT: AND NOW UG CENSORS?! Well, that's actually okay. I guess..
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
If you eat that stuff youre gonna turn into a fatass.
Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Not me bro. And I live in what is considered a smaller town
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Come to my country, where there are no 24/7 shops and where the people actually need sleep and such.

+ you should switch to decaf (if the rightful owner of this quote would stand up so I can bow down to his majesty)
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
My town doesn't have a 24/7 anything and nothing that could be considered fast food. We have one or two independent restaurants and two gas stations with food. No stop light, one four way intersection.

Yea......
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by jasonmetal love
This is so ****ed up. There's not even a jack in the **** or a sonic-**** or a burger **** in my town either. I was so mad.

What are these censors for?

And just make something at home, it tatses much better and costs you nothing. Fast food tastes like shit.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
nope, there are 24/7 restaurants all over the place where i live. theres a denny's just down the street actually. sucks4ubro
Quote by imthehitcher
ITT: sad fatty

Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I live somewhere so small, it doesn't have ANY shops. Never mind your 24/7 bullshit TS.

Maybe, TS, what you need are some calming breathing exercises. And that stick out of your ass.
Quote by archangels666
I honestly can't think of a single place in my hometown or here where my college is that's open past 3 AM.

That's horrible!
Portugal. The Man »–
Don't be a lazy toerag and cook yourself something? It takes more effort to leave you house, drive your car, and order food than it does to make toast or fry eggs and bacon - or in fact do all three of those things and make a epic toasty.
Say no to drugs, but drink is good...
Why are you 24/7?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
You sound like an idiot, don't be an useless kid for once and cook yourself something.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

I really don't think there's much business for a 24h food place. Unless you were going to buy enough food to pay the wages of all the employees on that nightshift, the rent on the place AND the overheads of the nasty greasy food.

Just get some of those burgers you can microwave. Saves you a journey as well.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I really don't think there's much business for a 24h food place. Unless you were going to buy enough food to pay the wages of all the employees on that nightshift, the rent on the place AND the overheads of the nasty greasy food.

Just get some of those burgers you can microwave. Saves you a journey as well.

That's a good point. I can understand why restaurants can afford to stay open around Universities and large cities but, in smaller more suburban towns, it doesn't make economic sense to do so. Thanks for actually contributing something.
Portugal. The Man »–
Maybe TS should quit whining and go to bed before 3AM. It's really unhealthy to stay up that late anyway. Yeah, I know you don't feel it, but wait til you get out of college, then it becomes a bitch.
Sorry to hear that TS

I'm off to McDonalds
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by jasonmetal love
That's a good point. I can understand why restaurants can afford to stay open around Universities and large cities but, in smaller more suburban towns, it doesn't make economic sense to do so. Thanks for actually contributing something.

They pay rent whether they're there or not, and it only takes 2 people to run a drive thru. As long as the lobby is closed they're fine.
Quote by captaincrunk
They pay rent whether they're there or not, and it only takes 2 people to run a drive thru. As long as the lobby is closed they're fine.

They have to pay those employees though. They'd also have to buy more ingredients and if they're not selling them, then it's a waste. Not to mention electricity, gas, etc.
Portugal. The Man »–
Where I live we have a post box.

You should be happy you even have somewhere to buy stuff.

Learn to cook like a normal person would.
Cook for yourself man!

It's not that hard. Surely you have some pasta, some bacon and some bread at home right?

Put pasta in boiling water.

While that's cooking (8 minutes would be a general guideline, more if the packet says so) cook the bacon, two or three rashers in some butter. You can cook some garlic in with this too if you want, though put it in a bit before or it'll still be raw by the time the bacon is cooked. Take out the bacon and then add an overflowing handful of breadcrumbs (cut a few thick slices of bread, remove crust and put in a blender) and some more butter to the pan. When they're golden brown and smell delicious put the bacon and garlic back and add some chopped parsley.

Drain pasta. Toss with the breadcrumbs and stuff. Add olive oil.

Eat.
Last edited by Confusius at Jan 6, 2010,
Quote by captaincrunk

True, but 2 people on (slightly over) minimum wage need to be paid. Most places keep their lights on 24/7 anyway, but you'd also need to run a significant number of the kitchen appliances, heating and hot water(though your 2 monkeys probably won't bother washing their hands without a supervisor present). So, in order to make it profitable to do so, you'd need to get a fair amount of business each noght it was open, or it just isn't worthwhile.
no, people where i live aren't fat and/or arrogant enough to want food at stupid o'clock in the morning
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by bikerboyjosh
no, people where i live aren't fat and/or arrogant enough to want food at stupid o'clock in the morning

it isn't really arrogant though, is it? if you live in a city, you get used to being able to get food at whatever time you want. it isn't even necessarily a symptom of being a fatty either (in fact, i'd say people in cities tend to be slimmer than those in small towns/suburbia). it just means you want to eat something at an unusual hour. not everyone keeps so called 'conventional' hours.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
*Looks at title*

Sucks to be you
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
it isn't really arrogant though, is it? if you live in a city, you get used to being able to get food at whatever time you want. it isn't even necessarily a symptom of being a fatty either (in fact, i'd say people in cities tend to be slimmer than those in small towns/suburbia). it just means you want to eat something at an unusual hour. not everyone keeps so called 'conventional' hours.

Really nice to see you're still here matt
Portugal. The Man »–
The town I go to college in doesn't have drivethrus for the fastfood joints.
Quote by bikerboyjosh

I work nights man. When I get off, I'm ready for dinner. I don't think that's too arrogant.
Portugal. The Man »–
no 24/7?

Make your own meals and don't go eat at a shithole like McD
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by jasonmetal love
I work nights man. When I get off, I'm ready for dinner. I don't think that's too arrogant.

You should get some microwavable meals

There is an Indian microwavable meal I get and it's really nice
Page 1 of 2