Page 1 of 2
Well, there I was, happily browsing UG and chatting to my friend on Xbox Live, when my sister walks in and casually says, "Dave you have school tomorrow." Now I was fully ****ing convinced that I was going back to school on Monday the 11th. Not a ****ing Thursday. Who the **** goes back to school on a Thursday?
So that was a nice, swift kick to the balls.

So, what are your biggest 'Kick in the nuts' type moments or experiences?

Inb4 being kicked in the balls.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I once fancied a fair lass, unfortunately her father found I was not a suitable suitor.
Being kicked in the balls.

No, probably the best recent one I can remember is a few months ago I liked some girl so my supposedly best friend started to like her and decided to be a douche bag and just totally ruin any chance with her I had. I'm still great friends with him. Honestly, I don't care, but at the time, it was a kick in the balls.
Quote by MightyAl
Being told after sitting an exam that I was being refused credit for the course.

*Hands MightyAl icepack for balls*
Bertolt Bretcht

My mom told me she was taking a job that would have her go on long trips every month so I would have the house to myself 80% of the time. A week later she tells me she took a different job so she can work from home and be here all the time. Every day I get home from school and see her car in the driveway it's another small shot to the testes.
My mate thought that we were going to school back yesterday and last sunday night he asked me if we were gunna be jamming on monday as it's the last day so I had to break the news that we were actually back at school then. So I kicked his nuts!

But pain was inflicted on me when I was totally convinced that this girl was into me and I liked her so I asked her out only to discover that she was into someone else!
This one time when this lad wouldn't let go of me, I kicked him in the balls in front of his grandma, promptly flicked them both the Vs and ran away like the coward I am. Also, I was about 9.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I drove myself to take my driving test.... automatic fail.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by KirkMetallica
*Hands MightyAl icepack for balls*

As a result of that, I had to take 160 credits worth of courses in second year, instead of 120.
That was fun...
Quote by KirkMetallica
Well, there I was, happily browsing UG and chatting to my friend on Xbox Live, when my sister walks in and casually says, "Dave you have school tomorrow." Now I was fully ****ing convinced that I was going back to school on Monday the 11th. Not a ****ing Thursday. Who the **** goes back to school on a Thursday?

Is there not horrendous snow in Cork?
id been making moves on this _really_ good looking girl for a month or 2 and finally one day we were at her house leading up to getting off and then just as we started leaning in her sister popped in. so i thought fuck it ill give it 5 minutes, the moment wont be gone. and then her mum came in. and stayed in. i left and didnt see her for a month or so, she had a boyfriend next time i saw her.
Quote by kthxbi
id been making moves on this _really_ good looking girl for a month or 2 and finally one day we were at her house leading up to getting off and then just as we started leaning in her sister popped in. so i thought fuck it ill give it 5 minutes, the moment wont be gone. and then her mum came in. and stayed in. i left and didnt see her for a month or so, she had a boyfriend next time i saw her.

Should've headbutted her mum in the tits and showed her who was boss.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by KirkMetallica

Apparently you

I'm not sure I've had a kick in the balls moment, this might count as one.
In music we were being split into groups and I got picked by a bunch of idiots who just do it for a laugh. And now they want to play the St.Trinians theme song as part of our work...........

Quote by Ed Hunter
Should've headbutted her mum in the tits and showed her who was boss.

But if he headbutted her mum in the tits would it not be like headbutting some fluffy cushions?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Jan 6, 2010,
Quote by Duffman123
I go back to school tomorrow to

i went back yesterday

so we had one day of school before getting time off due to weather.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

mine starts on the 11th.....but sometimes it starts on a wednesday..
Quote by guitarlord28
I thought your avatar was slowpoke
Quote by padgea7x
Apparently you

I'm not sure I've had a kick in the balls moment, this might count as one.
In music we were being split into groups and I got picked by a bunch of idiots who just do it for a laugh. And now they want to play the St.Trinians theme song as part of our work...........

But if he headbutted her mum in the tits would it not be like headbutting some fluffy cushions?

You ever headbutted a lass in the tits? They don't like it.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by add_g
some kid threw a shoe at me and it hit me in the nuts

I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Don't have to go back till the 19th, gotta love college. I guess mine would be when I looked at my bank account and I had $100 missing, cause I accidentally mixed up my debit and credit card, used my debt card instead of the credit when I had no money in my debit account, so it took $100 out of my savings, put it in my debit account, and charged me $50 for a penalty fee. Then I had to pay my bills, so I was left with $0 to take my girl out to dinner for her birthday.
I was seeing a girl for just under a year, and the last month of it she was being really quiet. Anyway, she broke up with me midway through my exams! lol

Anyway, my kick in the nuts is that it turns out she was cheating on me for that last month.

With a girl.

I've not had anything since.
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by Ed Hunter
You ever headbutted a lass in the tits? They don't like it.

No

Quote by padgea7x
No

Camouflage yourself with snow and do it to the next woman you see in the street. She'll just think you were a ghost.

Quote by titsmcgee852
my friend threw a juice box, it hit my other friend's hand, deflected off, and hit me in the balls. seriously. pm maddog_666 if u dun believe, he threw it
Quote by Minkaro
I''d congratulate him.

To be fair, he's done amazingly well to punch my hand when it's usually in my pocket.
Quote by KirkMetallica

Of course you were "inb4" that,
you're the poster..
you're in before everything..
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
Quote by Black Rat 1214
I was seeing a girl for just under a year, and the last month of it she was being really quiet. Anyway, she broke up with me midway through my exams! lol

Anyway, my kick in the nuts is that it turns out she was cheating on me for that last month.

With a girl.

I've not had anything since.

played your cards right and you could have 2 girls

i know from experience...
samething happened to me except after i got dumped by the girl for another chick, this jerk ended up making out with both of them at the same time

that was my kick in the balls

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by Ed Hunter
Camouflage yourself with snow and do it to the next woman you see in the street. She'll just think you were a ghost.

This is a good idea, but most of the women near me are OAP's....

Parking a perfectly working car at night only to have it breakdown upon cranking on my birthday the following morning that was a kick in the balls.
Knowledge is power
Quote by padgea7x
This is a good idea, but most of the women near me are OAP's....

Even better, just say they have dementia.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by Ed Hunter
Even better, just say they have dementia.

Quote by LesPaulLeader08
Is there not horrendous snow in Cork?

Where I live there's a lot of ice and some frost, but nothing much. Maybe in Blarney village. I know in Carrigaline there is a bit of snow.
Bertolt Bretcht

When I come home from an exhausting day in school and my parents are already at home.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Thread is offline.

Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Christian Davis
Being kicked in the balls.

No, probably the best recent one I can remember is a few months ago I liked some girl so my supposedly best friend started to like her and decided to be a douche bag and just totally ruin any chance with her I had. I'm still great friends with him.
That's exactly what's happening with me right now.

私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by EvilDomo
That's exactly what's happening with me right now.

Get the **** off UG and chase your woman dammit!
Bertolt Bretcht

Page 1 of 2