hello, i have an Marshall MG100DFX, and i love it. the only thing is i cant get the FX In/Out to work, i have a distortion pedal, and wah, and someothers, and ive tried different pedal combinations, and each one at a time. Ive checked all my patch chords, so i have no clue what the problem could be, please help.
The pick of destiny wasn't made from the tooth of the devil, it was made from mine.
Well first i wouldnt put a distortion pedal or wah in ur effects loop, they sound better before the amp.

Have u got the loop turned on...some amps have a switch on the foot switch for example.

Is it a parallell loop ? if it is u need the level controls on ur pedals turned up all the way as the amp with have an fx loop level control to mix between wet and dry signals
Yes the amp is turned on (im not stupid) and alright thanks for the info about the distortion pedal. i dont know what a parallel loop is x] there is an in and an out and i run it like i would before the amp. and yes, all my levels on the amp are up all the way, still nothing..
The pick of destiny wasn't made from the tooth of the devil, it was made from mine.