So you all know those moments, when the black cloud over your life clears up and you breath easy for the first time in what seems like an eternity?

Mine would have to be when i found out my gf wasn't pregnant (just yesterday ha ) and when i got my acceptance letter to the college of my choice.

what are yours?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
When I drove around the deserts of Mongolia with my uncles Jeep at the age of 13 and nobody noticed.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
when, even after getting caught with weed in the dorms last year, i was able to fight the accusations and get off with no disciplinary action whatsoever.
Go Veg.
after dropping my guitar ( a straplock broke) head first, i saw it only chipped some paint in the headstock and when i discovered that a cyst i have is benign
Last edited by KirbyzShadow at Jan 6, 2010,
When i worked up enough arm strength enough to play Battery, Master of Puppets and Disposable Heros back to back. Holy sh*t my arm hurt
At the beginning of this winter break I had jury summons for two days for a HORRENDOUS trial that would have lasted my entire break, which is the only time I've been able to see my friends since August. Luckily I was just barely not selected, I was SO happy.
When I realized my brand new delay was not broken, it had simply ran out of batteries within two weeks :\
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Mine was the pregnancy scare also, girlfriend was 3 weeks late, never been so worried in my life :\
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
drink driving without a licence and didnt get caught when a police car drove past

When I found out that the Rev--

When someone pulled me up after I almost fell off a ski lift.
The playground of the world
On my 1013th skydive I had my first mal, I cutaway pretty low, about 900 ft (300m) when I pulled the reserve it seemed to take forever to open...but did, a few seconds before impact with the runway. whew!
When I thought I was pregnant cause my period came two weeks late.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

When I thought my father was pregnant because his period came three weeks later
Meh.
When I was cheating for my chemistry test by reading off the answers from my friend's test that he took the class before.

And then the CHEMISTRY TEACHER WALKED BY!

He made a comment about liking to see his students working hard before a test and he moved on...

I almost shat my pants.

Ok, I did a little...
When I found out that lump on my testicles was just a zit.
Believe it or not, this is not a joke. I was actually worried for a while.
When this really really fatass chick stopped sitting on me. I thought I was going to ****ing die.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

I once pressed a fire alarm button at school a few years ago. Some alarm went off, I was scared shitless. The alarm didn't break or anything but it happened at the exact time I touched the glass. The alarm seem to go on for an hour (it was about 5 seconds). I thought: "I ****ed now", then it suddenly stopped and I realized the bell signaled the end of lunch.

Biggest. Relief. Ever.
Where's that one guy who realigned his twisted left testicle?

EDIT: ^^ Welcome Back!!

Try not to get banned again.
Last edited by In The Mist at Jan 6, 2010,
I went to a bonfire party in a field. Police chopper flew overhead. I got into my friend's car and we booked it out. The cops were waiting at the entrance. I gave fake info, he had to give them the real stuff because he was driving. The cop didn't run my info. My friend got off with an unlicensed operation ticket (he wasn't born in America and doesn't have a social security number, and also doesn't have a visa or anything so he couldn't get a license). The cop followed us back to his house. He waited until we went inside. My friend's parents watched us come in. We said we had just been playing basketball late and decided to come home. We told them there was apparently a party that was busted in the area and the cops thought we were at the party. I got off pretty much free. I helped pay his ticket, he just did community service during winter break and the incident was wiped off of his record.

Success.
Quote by In The Mist

EDIT: ^^ Welcome Back!!

Try not to get banned again.

i feel the end is nigh already
Quote by shredmeiser101
So you all know those moments, when the black cloud over your life clears up and you breath easy for the first time in what seems like an eternity?

Mine would have to be when i found out my gf wasn't pregnant (just yesterday ha ) and when i got my acceptance letter to the college of my choice.

what are yours?

You took mine
i asked some chick out (she was WAY out of my league) and it took her some time to call me back but i was freaking out the past few days and success soon followed.

P.S my league is normally the low self-estem or the BLIND league
P.S.S she is teh sex
POST RAWK
Quote by Eddie4President
When I found out that the Rev--

too soon, man. too soon
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by Tempoe
On my 1013th skydive I had my first mal, I cutaway pretty low, about 900 ft (300m) when I pulled the reserve it seemed to take forever to open...but did, a few seconds before impact with the runway. whew!

Holy shit, for real?

That would suck. I want to skydive so bad, which is weird because I have a fear of heights.
When it turned out i managed to get only one failed subject, but damn it was a close call.
I always make it though im stressed out and bummed the entire school year and it keeps getting worse
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
I think everyone's going to have a prego scare. and I have too, sooo many times tho. The worst was when I took this chick's v-card. I just thought, 'how ****ing bad does my luck have to be to knock a girl up on her first time?'

Another time is when I thought I had an STD or something when I found a bump on my sack. It ended up just being a pimple tho.

When I put in an application and had an interview with Hollister. It was great when they calle dme back and offered me a position, because it's my absolute #1 shoppe and plus, I had already gotten laid by like 2 chicks because they thought I worked there. So I only kind of lied.

I was worried I was going to fail Geometry for a second time because math really isn't my subject and I had skipped the SOL the second year since you don't have to take it again if you passed it the first year. I found out that the school couldn't find my 1st year of geometry's SOL score, but I left early anyway and hoped for the best. They found it.

Last week I competed in a DECA individual series event (Google it) in the Marketing management category and was really nervous. My fellow students and I were supposed to know how we placed the same day but had to leave before the award ceremony. We didn't find out for a week, and that's when I found out I came in first in the district. I'm currently prepping for both my series event and to be on the Quizbowl team in states.

I also think I have cancer of the armpit and need to make a doctor's appointment
Quote by COBHC1
I lol'd

First lol row
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
They will be twin boys named God and Satan and I will make them fight each other.

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/index.shtml
Quote by sg255
If I cross the street to get away from them, then it's a latino.
Last edited by FrankieHCO at Jan 14, 2010,