Page 1 of 3
Searchbarred and nothing came up...

So Pit, what did you encounter that made today a little more bareable?

For me it was in my World Cultures class. We were reviewing for a Middle East map test and one of my friends was called up to label where "Sinai Peninsula" was. He, being the sexually perverted jokester, accidentally wrote "Sinai Penis" but quickly realized his mistake and instantly coverred it up with an eraser. He sat down embarrassed as everyone laughed...not at him, but that he wrote "Penis" on the board. I had tears in my eyes and it easily made my day.

How 'bout you guys?
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I didn't go to school for the 3rd day in a row and then I found out school was cancelled because of snow so I'm not going to get in trouble!
I read the word "penis" in a forum. Not that it was a funny story, but because it was the word "penis."

I'm just kidding, my day was great. I woke up, checked my school's website, turns it we had a snow day. I went back to bed, woke up at 11:45 and did absolutely nothing (except for some math homework at one point). Doing nothing made my day today.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Getting my wow account hacked.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
hurr the sun came up and that's traditionally known as day -

Well, I had a peanut butter sanwhich, and that tasted good.

Quote by crazy8rgood
I received a compliment.

Goddammit, Crazy8rgood, You are one spiffing rad dude.
The playground of the world
I got home from work on my lunch break to see that my girlfriend actually got off her ass and did something for a change!
Quote by Greenie_777
I didn't go to school for the 3rd day in a row and then I found out school was cancelled because of snow so I'm not going to get in trouble!

me too! ...except that last part

oh, and I managed to record a good part of a song my band made, woohooo!
Being the kind of person I am, everything makes my day: Go get Kebab after school, talk to some people on the way home, find out how hilariously hard cartoon music is on the clarinet.
Oh, and finally taking my time (5 minutes?) to learn the tetris theme on guitar
Gear:
Buffet E13 Clarinet in Bb.
Canon 40D, Sigma 35 mm f/1.4 Art, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 L IS USM macro, Tamron 17-50 2.8, 50 mm 1.8.
Flickr
wienerschnitzel and the pit =D
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
I bought Wii Sports Resort. That pretty much did it for me.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
uhhh nothing yet, i got up at 6.30, was in tech at 9, had 2 pointless classes, and we didnt have a band practice cause the 3 other guys didnt show up, although, i had a subway, so...(Y)
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
This girl fell out of her chair, tried to grab the empty desk next to her to stop herself, and the desk and chair that was on top of it fell on top of her. I lol'd.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
Got up, 5 inchs of snow, meet up with friends, sledging and snowball fights, went back in the warm with a log fire and a rerun of home alone on the tv with my friends. Solid day.
Quite likes Corrine Bailey Rae's new album Don't hurt me.
Quote by Eliyahu
This girl fell out of her chair, tried to grab the empty desk next to her to stop herself, and the desk and chair that was on top of it fell on top of her. I lol'd.

Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I masturbated.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I woke up and went and got a pint of some of the best beer ever created from the beer pumps that reside in my hallway. My house > your house for that one reason.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I was having a conversation with my dad and he used the phrase "come again"...

I laughed because he said cum.
i did so good in MW2 today my k/d ration went up by .02
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I just got up, it's past 5pm. Oh well looks like a late night again for me. It's been pissing rain here for a week now.
Last edited by Tempoe at Jan 6, 2010,
Ran up and down hills of snow, threw snowballs at students, killed snowmens, stole base of snowmen and rolled them down hills, celebrated a friends birthday, slept, but best of all finding out that my school is closed for yet another day Good times.
Today i crapped in a tiolet at school and the septic tank broke (or whatever) and poop overflowed through out the coarse of the school day until someone went in and told the principal and sh!t was everywere !!! the smell was rancid

POST RAWK
I got an extension on my coursework deadline that I'd already handed in...

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

her smile
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
picking up my acoustic after getting it setup -- Steve Morrill in Boston r0xx0r my b0xx0r
Not today, but two days ago, I heard two girls talking about how girl 1 lost weight over Christmas break. Girl 2 goes, "You are bulemic, aren't you?" and Girl 1 replies, completely serious, "No, I just like throwing up.". That made my two days ago.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
i walked to Quick Check and got some strawberry milk and a box of mini charleston chews.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I made this thread a couple of months ago.

My school being off tomorrow
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
some kid yelled suck my big black wiener when he was arguing with someone.
untr00
Talking to Paolo on facebook
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
A conversation at my lunch table:
Friend1: So I woke up this morning feeling badass
Friend2: Well I woke up this morning feeling like Barrack Obama
Friend1: You felt black?
Friend2: No, I felt stupid
Friend1: So you felt black?

I was practically tearing up because I was laughing so hard.
There was a mystery farter in the computer lab today. We couldn't figure out who it was
Beers on me
I posted some comment in a christian group online about how tolerant this group was of other religions. Later today, someone replied to my comment and told me they respected me for my good internet grammar and my ability to be conscious enough to realize how tolerant the group was.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Page 1 of 3