I started guitar over a year ago now and I'm ready to progress form my epiphone,

I play eveything really, metal, blues, rock.

This will be staying STRICTLY in standard, and the epi in drop C.

I got my eyes on an Ibanez so far,(its in my sig)

other suggestions would be much appreciated.

feel free to ask any questions.

Danny
Gear
Epiphone Sg special <---meh

Peavey Vypyr 30 <---awesome

Hello
a 2nd hand jackson rr3? it fits perfectly for many styles imo

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
I vote for a Fender Standard Tele, I've got one and it can do everything, even metal despite popular contrary belief.
And i picked mine up for £300 new a couple of years back, seriously I could not recommend anything better.

You can probably see that I love Teles xD
Guitar: Fender Standard Tele

Amp: Marshall JCM900 4100

Pedals: Boss DS-1, Dunlop Crybaby, Dancelectro CC-1, Ibanez LU-20
Washburn WI-45's always go for £289 or so. Good guitars.
Washburn WI 66 PRO-G's go for £330 or so. Same as the 45 but with P90's, and a bit bitter quality. Maybe not so suited for metal though.
T C Ellis Series 2 Les Paul. Pro setup, every swirching you can dream of, hard case. £299
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

agile al-3000? or maybe an Agile valkarie if you don't want another les paul. They also have some good lookin teles. check out rondomusic.com. I have the RG350 and it's ok but have you ever played the ibanez? my opinion the necks are too uncomfortable and I have pretty small hands. check out ESP LTD series, there a great line of guitars.
Gear
Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey Windsor head

Custom Ibanez RG
ESP EC-1000
Quote by matt s
agile al-3000? or maybe an Agile valkarie if you don't want another les paul. They also have some good lookin teles. check out rondomusic.com. I have the RG350 and it's ok but have you ever played the ibanez? my opinion the necks are too uncomfortable and I have pretty small hands. check out ESP LTD series, there a great line of guitars.

I'm gonna try out the Ibanez and probably one of the LTD's next time I go to a music shop. also a Jackson x series, If I notice a massive difference then I'll get the jackson but if there isnt much then I'll just save the extra money and get an Ibanez or LTD.

Thanks to everyone who replied
Gear
Epiphone Sg special <---meh

Peavey Vypyr 30 <---awesome

Hello