i got the 60 watt combo amp for christmas i love it. but im finding a problem with something in ti. the sound is most of the time not as loud as it should be no matter how high you turn the volume. and on rare occasions i can unplug it from the wall and plug it back in and it will be up to the volume it should have.

anyone know of anything i can do to fix this? i love this amp and i dont want to go to band practice with it having a halfass sound that isnt loud enough.
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
I'm glad you love it, but honestly it is a crappy amp. Sorry. My guess is that the pots (potentiometer) for the volume control or gain or something else has gone crazzzzzz.

Replace the amp under warranty or get a new amp.

Yes, things like house power and cables can affect an amp. Use process of elimination.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I'm glad you love it, but honestly it is a crappy amp. Sorry. My guess is that the pots (potentiometer) for the volume control or gain or something else has gone crazzzzzz.

Replace the amp under warranty or get a new amp.

Yes, things like house power and cables can affect an amp. Use process of elimination.

Agreed. They are cheap SS amps and are made from very poor quality components. Also, being SS, it will be rather difficult for even a professional tech to diagnose. You're better off using your warranty to get another amp or just return it and get a different amp all together.