as title says the kit is barely used, less than 20 hours play time, all leads, documentation, rack, sensors module ect, everything, including free kick pedal, and drum throne, will be sold only as complete package,

it is the pro model meaning it has realistic drum heads for a much more realistic feel, and they are over solid wood and dampening so they are still as quiet as pads

UK traders only please

i'm willing to sell it for £200 cash plus P&P
or for trade i would want 250-300 worth of equipment, at the going used rate,
as for types of gear, recording and home studio gear, PA gear, acoustic amps, acoustic or electric guitars, peavey vypyr amps, and if what ur interested in trading isnt on the list, well it doesnt hurt to offer

i am willing to negotiate prices and values of gear, for the right trader, and being on the good traders list will probs get you a price cut for peace of mind.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
ill see what i can do, its dismantled in my garage atm, but its in perfect condition, nothing but dust on it, and ill clean it thoroughly before shipping.

i might be convinced to go to all the extra effort of setting it up and taking pics if i could know what your intrested in trading for it?
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.