Hi,

I'm looking for a guitar to play this sorts of songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Tkw6xDEmQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hnAY05A9PE

Wich shape of acoustic guitar should I buy? What's the better brands/models?
Can I buy an Electro-Acoustic guitar to play that?
'Cause I saw this and I fell in love with it: Ibanez AEG20E

I love this one too (Ibanez G850):

What's the difference is if buy the first one of the second one (at a sound point)?

(I need not to hard chords to can fingerpick easier)

Thanks.

PS: sorry for my english...
SI
Last edited by simonsouris at Jan 6, 2010,
Go to a music store and try a lot of guitars. There is a huge difference between these two guitars. The first one has Steel strings while the second is more classical with Nylon strings. The neck is also a lot wider on the second guitar, which may or may not be good for you.
Tone-wise, Steel strings have a bit more twang and character to my ears, while Nylon is more mellow. Again, preference.
Also, it doesn't matter if it's just acoustic or electro-acoustic for sound or playability. electro-acoustic means you can plug it in an amplifier for gigs or recording.

Seriously, try them out before you spend your money. This choice is way too subjective
I already have this one: Fender CD-60. Is it right to play the first song?
'cause with these Fender guitar, I got trouble to fingerpick because
the chords are to hard and the neck is to big. And I can't play notes behind the
12th freth..

So, if I understand, the better guitar to do that is a classical shape guitar?
(But I prefer the sound of a folk... Is there folk guitars with classical shape?)
SI
Classical guitars have a wider neck and you can hardly play above the 12th fret. The G850 is a classical guitar which you don't like if I understand you correctly. Folk guitars have better fret acces and a smaller neck.
Also you can play any song on any instrument (theoreticly of course). It's more about what you think sounds best and is the most comfortable to play. Don't buy a new instrument just to play a specific song
Quote by basilbrush
Classical guitars have a wider neck and you can hardly play above the 12th fret. The G850 is a classical guitar which you don't like if I understand you correctly. Folk guitars have better fret acces and a smaller neck.
Also you can play any song on any instrument (theoreticly of course). It's more about what you think sounds best and is the most comfortable to play. Don't buy a new instrument just to play a specific song

Thanks for the answer. So I'll go to my music store on Saturday. ;-)
A big thanks for the help.
SI