Horns up! I play drums in this band!

Biography from our myspace:
Bermuda has set Zeitgeist as the title for their second release. This is a record that dives right though the sound of the Gothenburg death metal scene, but with a fresh breath of their own opinion on how real metal should sound like.

The band has existed since the early summer of 08 when five guys started rehearsing some tracks they written. After replacing the vocalist and second guitar player, they become the band they are known as today. Bermuda have started their mission: World-domination!

Check us out and if you got the time please leave a comment

www.myspace.com/bermudaswe
Tasty. Sounds old-school. Like At The Gates.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by pitobodies
Tasty. Sounds old-school. Like At The Gates.

Thanks, they are our major influence together with In Flames (the older material of course)
That's some seriously awesome stuff, as good as a lot of the famous bands out there. I can definitely hear the In Flames/At the Gates influence and one of the riffs in Zeitgeist really reminded me of Kataklysm as well.

I also swear I can hear some Darkane in some points.

Is the drumming actually recorded? If so you're really really amazing and precise. Everything sounds great, the guitarist's solos are incredibly tasteful and fit well. Just everything seems to be right, you guys definitely deserve all the success you get.
Quote by Tomo009
That's some seriously awesome stuff, as good as a lot of the famous bands out there. I can definitely hear the In Flames/At the Gates influence and one of the riffs in Zeitgeist really reminded me of Kataklysm as well.

I also swear I can hear some Darkane in some points.

Is the drumming actually recorded? If so you're really really amazing and precise. Everything sounds great, the guitarist's solos are incredibly tasteful and fit well. Just everything seems to be right, you guys definitely deserve all the success you get.

The drums are done by me, though it took some time to record them but it was worth it

Thanks for the little "review", one of the best we got so far
really good riffs, great vocals, lyrics are awesome too. didn't like the vocoder-sounding clean vocals in irrational anthem though, but that's just me. all in all the music is suitably epic. keep it up.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Attention, we have now posted a brand new song on our myspace called "Confined"! Its been mixed and mastered at Studio Fredman and it just sound amazing, check it out and feel free to drop a comment!

www.myspace.com/bermudaswe
NOOOO!!!

come on man. way to get my fu cking hopes up!

I thought you actually meant you were the drummer from Bermuda the deathcore band.

but apparantly you were unaware that a better band has the same exact band name... pssht buzzkill

here's the real Bermuda though. Good luck competing with this:

http://www.myspace.com/bermudahh
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.