it depends, the zakk wah is pretty straight forward it has no controls but the dime wah has a contour knob and 3 other voicing knobs and a kick in boost. I have owned both and i like the dime wah better but it is just a choice in features.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Out of these two...I liked the dime wah better. But you can get the 535Q and its almost completely identical as the dime wah...but at a lower price. However, one of the dime wahs I've owned in the past had a red fasel inductor...one didn't. The 535Q comes with the red fasel.
Quote by eyebanez333
Out of these two...I liked the dime wah better. But you can get the 535Q and its almost completely identical as the dime wah...but at a lower price. However, one of the dime wahs I've owned in the past had a red fasel inductor...one didn't. The 535Q comes with the red fasel.

well im getting the dime one used 4 like 70 bucks do u think thats a good deal? by the way do u know if its true bypass?
please don`t use playground text speak in forums it irritating an inappropiate.

what do you want from the wah? in terms of function

most of the dunlop sig models are variations of the 535q which would serve you better also look at other manufacturers particularly vox