Whats a good (preferably free) program i can use so i can make it so i play two videos side by side?
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
you obviously could use torrents, but I'm going to assume you don't want to, and I'm going to assume you have a windows computer
Go to your program list and you should have a thing called "Windows Movie maker" if you don't have it you can google it and find downloads, its free, and incredibly basic, but I think it will get done what you want to

once you open it up, either play around for a while or use the help menu, its going to be easier than having someone try to explain it to you lol, its a very, very basic program, so taking the time to figure out how to put two videos side by side should be like 10 minutes tops if its your first time opening it up, maybe 20 tops, but its pretty simple
I'm willing to use torrents lol, but i prefer not, as ive been caught once already.

I have tried windows movie maker, it just seems overly complicated actions are required to do simple things.
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
Quote by RDX1138
I'm willing to use torrents lol, but i prefer not, as ive been caught once already.

I have tried windows movie maker, it just seems overly complicated actions are required to do simple things.

its the simplest there is, you could try a torrent of Vegas movie studio, doesn't really matter what version, the older ones are a little bit less in depth, umm.... besides that you really only have the rivals of vegas which are pretty much the same.....

but yeah, WMM is a basic as it gets really
okay, thanks for the help
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
Quote by Drummerrrrr?
I have Sony Vegas 8. Easy as for covers .etc all though probably a bit over the top for something so simple ^.^

yeah, thats why I was kind of trying to veer away from it....

actually, if you find an older version of adobe premiere elements, that should be pretty simple to figure out, its a lot more reliable than WMM or any of those programs, you can torrent or its like 60 bucks new, has to be elements, pro is more complex than vegas (I can't remember what they call it, but non-professional )

that might actually be your best bet,

Adobe Premiere Elements