im reposting thi from Guitar Gear & Accessories because i didnt get any repleys there.

hi, im looking for some new headphones. ive narrowed it down to a few choices. i just want some opinions on them if anyone here has a pair of them (i looked them up on Sweetwater fyi)

1. Samson CH700 $49.97
2. Sennheisher eH 150 $49.97
3. Sennheisher eH 250 $79.97
4. Direct Sound EX-25 $59.99
5. Shure SRH240 $59.99

i want a closed back design or isolation headphones, loud (enough to cover the sound of a lawn mower engine), around $50 or $60, and will stay on my head well. (i have a smaller head than most)
*Reported*
Just because you didn't get a response isn't a valid reason for reposting in a different forum. Try waiting longer or look at the rules about bumping.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
Quote by guitar999111
*Reported*
Just because you didn't get a response isn't a valid reason for reposting in a different forum. Try waiting longer or look at the rules about bumping.

your nice. i want an answer i dont like waiting especially when i have dial up internet and im taking up the phone line.

Quote by the fendernator
google chrome has a spell checker on it.

spell check dost work well with dial up. and IE was it to.

ps dont end your sentances with a propositional phrase.
Quote by sol-sob-on-pcp
your nice. i want an answer i dont like waiting especially when i have dial up internet and im taking up the phone line.

spell check dost work well with dial up. and IE was it to.

ps dont end your sentances with a propositional phrase.

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that in some Shakespeare play.