Hi guys. How is all?
Well, i had some time within i didnt uploaded something here, i've traveling a few so..
Now, im in my country again ready to work in some stuff again !

This is a song from a band called " Black Desert " i did uploaded some of their material. Im their productor, in a few months they'll record some songs for a DEMO, i will work in mixing, recording and mastering their stuff..

So, check this song. Is their last song hope you like guys, and please, comment something.
Attachments:
Eres La Razon - You Are The Reason.gp4
Eres La Razon - You Are The Reason.gp5
" Living the world as the music makes me feel "
Last edited by CarlosAlejandro at Jan 8, 2010,
Thanks a lot Man. No, They'll recording with me and then they'll make the myspace. I will Upload more Material From Them
Wow, this sounds alot better with the drums. Even though they use the cymbals way to often. Maybe it sounds better on the actual drumkit.

All in all a pretty catchy song. I really like the solo. With the right singer you'll have a really great song.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
At 27-34, the bass sounds good, but I'm not sure how well it will work out, the way it starts-and-stops so much; I guess you'll just have to wait and see how that works with vocals.

Most of the guitar-work is pretty simple, but the bass makes up for it in most cases.

At 82-83, add a little variation to the bass, so it isn't just repeating the same ascending pattern over and over.

Overall, as simple as it is, I think this piece could be pretty good with a decent vocal line.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1258573
I'm not one against simple songs, but I do feel the guitar lines could have a bit more articulation.
The bass and drums do plenty of that, which is why I thought it was a bit strange that it was that the guitars only played 4 notes/chords.
It does sound like most Spanish pop-rock bands that I know of, which is neither good or bad.

The solo and leads in the conclusion is exactly the thing I'm talking about. There is a lack of upper mids and treble registry. Said parts satisfy those requirements.
It's not that you have to have all frequencies at all times, but it is nice to have a distinctive contrast.

I'll check out some of your other songs, especially the post-hardcore ones.
As of now, I would like you to take a look at this song:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16945349#post16945349
Oh thanks to all .!!

Huevos --

Well, let me say to you.. that i have to update my firm xDD That songs are old man but its okay that you check it .. I will look at yours, thanks.