Recently I bought a Boss Loop Station and a Metal Zone.

The pedals are great, the Loop Station has great potential and I feel that the Metal Zone gives great sound for some Megadeth songs.

The story (skip is you want to):
On topic, I have a problem with batteries. On the first day of using the pedals I noticed I HAD to disconnect the plug from "output" in the Loop Station so it would be turned off, and I left the MT-2 connected.
Next morning, MT-2's battery was dead already. I figured that in order to really turn it off I have to unplug it.

Basically:
Is there a way to turn the pedals off without having to disconnect them?
Is it really that hard just to unplug them? Just take the cable out of the input slot. Or, if you have them on a pedal board with a power supply then you can leave them plugged in. It won't drain the battery if the 9v adapter is plugged into the pedal.
Gear:
Palmer 4-String Electric
Palmer 4-String Acoustic
Orange Terror Bass 500 head
Orange OBC115 cab
M-Audio KeyRig 49
Quote by MPica
Is it really that hard just to unplug them? Just take the cable out of the input slot. Or, if you have them on a pedal board with a power supply then you can leave them plugged in. It won't drain the battery if the 9v adapter is plugged into the pedal.

It's no problem, just asking.
You could always kill it with fire

But when I owned a Metal Zone, I had to unplug it or the battery would die within a few days.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .