wich is more versatile, or just plain better in your eyes

The Jackson Kelly series or The Jackson Randy Rhoads series
It's really just a feel difference. They will sound the same, or at least very close. It really comes down to which one you like the feel of more. I prefer the RR.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Well I think the RR has more knobs than the Kelly, but exact same wood, pickups, and hardware.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

this depends about what level of the series we're talking about here.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Aside from the body shape I really never found much of a difference in them. They both pretty much feel, play and sound the same to me. I have a RR, Kelly and Warrior and truthfully I do not think you could tell the difference in any of them if you closed your eyes.

John
Everyone's a noob lol

Well just looking at the Pro Series (KE5FR, KE3, RR5, RR5FR)
Both Kellys have thinner necks, and 24 frets vs 22 frets and a slightly thicker nekc on the Rhoads

Aside from that they are pretty much the same. I prefer the Kelly, but I do love the Rhoads.
I own both and I find the rhodes is a much more fun guitar to play and I pick it up more often but the kelly seems more solid and I use it for heavier riffing. I mainly use the rhodes for lead play and I find it to be more versitile than the kelly
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
Quote by siverstorm
Everyone's a noob lol

Well just looking at the Pro Series (KE5FR, KE3, RR5, RR5FR)
Both Kellys have thinner necks, and 24 frets vs 22 frets and a slightly thicker nekc on the Rhoads

Aside from that they are pretty much the same. I prefer the Kelly, but I do love the Rhoads.

This and the Kelly balances totally differently when standing. It´s also weird to sit with if you sit classical style.