dude, the last game my senior year we won 156-8
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
It's a game, sometimes you lose. Sometimes you lose badly. Sometimes you GET FUCKING ANHILATED.

If you can't handle that you shouldn't play/coach.
So ****ed up when people get pissed over getting a secure lead in a competitive sport. Might as well call the game over when one team scores first.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
At one of my school's wrestling meets, a kid won in 15 seconds. That is UBER PWNAGE.

He was 285 pounds, and the other guy was 250...
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Last edited by mcjosh at Jan 6, 2010,
i thought the title was "high school basketball team destroys mother"
Quote by CrabSoldier X
http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1036676

Yates High School, in Houston, beat houston Lee high with a score of 170 - 35. the losing coach said it wasnt fair for the other team to keep scoring and murder them that badly. idk she kinda has a point, but still, thats the most embarassing score ive ever seen in any sport.

If I were the Yates High coach I'd bitch at my team for not playing good enough defense. Defense wins championships, and they just allowed 35 points.

They'll run suicides for that defensive lapse.
I read about a high school girls team beating another girls team 100-0, but the losing team was a special needs school and the other team wasn't... I couldn't believe it.

edit: I saw it a while back, I think I have my facts straight.
Quote by smiidger
I never said it was fact based on evidence. There are other kinds of fact, such as Fact based on such a large number of opinions that it cannot possibly be conscidered false.