I hope this is the right place to ask this but i ran into a little problem. I have a Randall RG50TC, and i was jamming with a friend and my fuse broke right there in the middle of playing. so i took it out to look at it and it was completely toasted.

So i must of left the fuse out and me and my friend left and i guess his dad must of threw it away and now i have no idea what kind of fuse i need for my amp. I know the approximate size. but i want to make sure i get the right one. Does anyone have this amp and could possibly tell me the number it says on it. or just anyone good with electrical things that could help me?

I would appreciate the help.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
*sigh* I thought I was in the same boat as you, so I finally got my fuses and put them in, but it didn't power up even with the new fuse... I took her to the shop today. Hopefully a new fuse will fix yours right up though . Google "Randall RG50TC fuse".

I already tried googling it didnt find anything.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Write a e-mail to/call Randall's consumer service
Also, you should have your amp checked by a tech; fuses usually blow for a reason
Get it checked !!!! When the fuse blows there is usually something that made it blow that should be fixed. Better safe then sorry.