http://www.alpha-music.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=4342&idcategory=906

I'm basically getting a a job just so I can buy a new, high quality guitar. I don't know much about Ibanex guitars, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it's worth the price or not. The D activators are the same pups I have in my 7 string and I love em, but idk what an Edge 3 trem or a wizard II neck is. I mean I know there are tons of Ibanez floyd rose bridges and stuff but idk the difference at all lol. And idk what the difference between a wizard 2 and wizard 3 or 1 necks are :P
Quote by Nirvana00125
http://www.alpha-music.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=4342&idcategory=906

I'm basically getting a a job just so I can buy a new, high quality guitar. I don't know much about Ibanex guitars, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it's worth the price or not. The D activators are the same pups I have in my 7 string and I love em, but idk what an Edge 3 trem or a wizard II neck is. I mean I know there are tons of Ibanez floyd rose bridges and stuff but idk the difference at all lol. And idk what the difference between a wizard 2 and wizard 3 or 1 necks are :P

The wizard necks are very thin necks, and the Edge III is a somewhat low quality licensed Floyd Rose. If you chose to buy that guitar, you should replace the Edge II with an Edge Pro, Edge, or Edge Lo-Pro (idk if Pro and Lo-Pro are different)
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

The Xiphos is a actually an awesome guitar, if you dig the look of it that is. Its relatively bright and respnsive, it also sits really well. I personally would change out pickups though... just me...
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

Thats a killer guitar !!!!! You do not have to change anything on that guitar !!!! The trem works just fine when it´s set up correctly.
Quote by schtick_bomb
The Xiphos is a actually an awesome guitar, if you dig the look of it that is. Its relatively bright and respnsive, it also sits really well. I personally would change out pickups though... just me...

Actually I like the pickups. Granted, I'd rather have EMgs but i don't really care

It's gonna be awhile before I get this though and i can't decide whether I sould get that or the 7 string model. I don't have a floyd rose style guitar yet and I just bought(and modded) an Ibanez 7321 recently. So yeah I guess I should get the 6 string one lol.