Assuming you have balls the size of a raging bull, how would you quit your job?

I was reading one of the latest Cracked articles, and I was wondering how I'd quit my job if I had the guts to.

I figure since the Pit is mostly teenagers, most of us probably are either unemployed or have a sh*tty job.

At my job, sometimes they want us to leave notes on the desk that the managers use so we can say what we did, so everyone else sort of knows where to start and what they don't need to do. So I think I'd leave a note which at first would make it look like I deserve a promotion, but then take a hard left turn into assholeville. Something like:

"Hey, Boss. Just so you know, I went ahead and filled the entire ftw section, fixed all the displays and sized about half the department. I relabeled the missmarked boxes, and I took care of all those transfers you didn't want to do. I processed all the ftw boxes and did the receiving paperwork, and I sold about half our ly alone.

...Just kidding. I did about 5 minutes of work, walked around the store and did nothing and then went to eat lunch and I 'forgot ' to clock out for my lunch break. I hate this job. Fuck you guys, I quit. WU TANG!"

So, how would you like to quit you guys jobs? And if you don't have a job, just pretend.
1. Stick a grenade in his wife's mouth.
2. Wait for results.
3. Write "I quit" with remains.
4. ???
5. Profit!
Send massive press releases, and organise a press conference to tell the medias that my boss is a douche.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Strap explosives to a pig and unleash it in the store. It would be a pork-splosion
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Funny, I was considering raging out at work today. If I was gonna quit, I think I'd just throw a mop at my boss. He's such a dumbass =|
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
something to do with burning it down ? preferably with various historical evil figures !
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
I couldn't be terrible to my boss.

I love my job, to be honest. Sure, it's retail, but my boss and coworkers are amazing.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i work in a deli. so there's health and safety stuff...
step 1: open all fridges and turn them off.
step 2: put things unaffected by this on floor or random shelves
step 3: spell out by "I ****ING QUIT" across cheese by carving it inside
step 4: just to be an ass, put a wax covered cheese through a slicer to ruin it (you cant wash that stuff off after it hardens)
Quote by User_Name336
i work in a deli. so there's health and safety stuff...
step 1: open all fridges and turn them off.
step 2: put things unaffected by this on floor or random shelves
step 3: spell out by "I ****ING QUIT" across cheese by carving it inside
step 4: just to be an ass, put a wax covered cheese through a slicer to ruin it (you cant wash that stuff off after it hardens)

Ah, you gouda come up with something more creative.
MADCAP i love how when you would go to quit you wouldnt clock out for lunch break. i havent clocked out for lunch in like a year. but anyway i think my neighbors is pretty epic...

he had a huge meeting and all the bigwigs and smallwigs where there and he need to give a presentation. instead of doing what he was supposed to, he did the 10 reasons of why the place he works sucks. after the last one he had **** you i quit.
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
I have a good one but doesn't apply to your situation, I used to be the manager at a small movie theater, and after we closed one night, I spelled out "I quit, bitches." in popcorn really big across the entire lobby floor and left my work keys and name tag with it. The beautiful thing about it was our general manager also doubled as our nightly janitor.
Gear:
Schecter Omen-6 with EMG 81/85
Peavey Valveking 2x12
Quote by dubes216
good place to look ---> http://www.google.com
Quote by RU Experienced?
Ah, you gouda come up with something more creative.

Good pun! Hahaha.
My boss would just wake up in an alleyway, pants at his ankles, anus bleeding, and a note in his ass with "i quit" written on it in my own feces
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I worked at a grocery store, and on my last day I went on the PA and congratulated a guy I worked with for losing his virginity the night before. I was issued a notice that I'm never allowed on the premises again.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
leave a big note at the end of a hallway. but fill the hallway with grease so when they go see the note they slip and break their neck
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
I work in a post office. I'd just slash the throat of one of the pensioners in the queue and write "I QUIT!" in their blood on the wall.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Eh. I like my job and my boss is a badass 50-year-old who likes to lock himself in the office watching 80s metal videos all night (while ostensibly working on payroll/schedule/etc), so when I do leave it'll probably be "I'm sorry, but I've got my degree and I'm not looking to wait tables anymore."

But for the purposes of this thread: probably curse out some particularly stupid customers, maybe throw their food at them, then barricade myself in the office, turn the satellite playlist to the extreme metal channel and jack the volume all the way up, and refuse to leave until the police break down the door and drag me out.
Quote by MightyAl
Back in my day, the teacher had to come to my tribe's village and inspect my cave-paintings in person.
For some reason, he thought the bison I painted was his mother, and gave me an F.

It wasn't my fault they look so similar.
I'd wait for my best friend to quit first, honestly she's the only reason i'm still working there. Otherwise work is really boring. I'd most likely show up naked one day, smashed on various substances and harass the customers.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Involving fire, many civilians and a Batman symbol.
This is why we can't have nice things!