I built a little custom cabinet for a 12" speaker. I just need to find a good mono jack to mount to the back. I cannot seem to locat one from ebay for some reason.

Where is a good place to get one or a good jack to get?
thanks, I was going to buy a guitar jack today at guitar center but the skilled employee told me it is wired different and would not work for a speaker... I did not see how that is possible but anyways thanks.
lulz, a jack is a jack, no two ways around it!

tho you might get mono/stereo, but guitars/cabs only use mono's! (mainly atleast.)
so just get a mono guitar one. it'll work.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.