http://espguitars.com/news/news.html

Don't know if anyone posted this. Actually, I mainly posted it due to the new MH-327 series... is ESP/LTD going for "cheaper caparison alternatives"?

I first saw that configuration on Caparison guitars (and Jackson Falcon) and don't really know of any other brands that have made guitars with that configuration.
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
That 27 fret model is really just their Kiko model, but without the name.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Interesting. I must find out more about these.

Edit: I just noticed that the MV Series on the Japanese ESP website are similar to these. I never really paid attention to them thinking they were the same as the M series.
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Last edited by Lekz at Jan 7, 2010,
the first two are just rip offs of the Gibson Silverburst and Goldtop. Kinda makes me laugh.
That Silver Sunburst EC-1000 looks mighty slick. I think that is now my goal instead of the Vintage Black.
Daddy wants that LTD MH-417
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Im reallt liking those H-351's looks like a hellraiser killer but the PD-1's look like a gay melted Schecter solo 6
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
the solid paints(not see through types) look so bad in the pictures on the lower end models. i have a older 2006 h-50 that looks better than that snow white color

but one day i would hope i could cash in on a heavily discounted 1000 model with passives a FR, and a gorgeous finish. everything has EMGs!
Quote by DCarney9116
Im reallt liking those H-351's looks like a hellraiser killer but the PD-1's look like a gay melted Schecter solo 6

Exactly what I was thinking.
Quote by 1010011010
A lot of them look like Schecter ripoffs.
And that 27 fret model seems interesting. I'll play one when I get the chance to.

^This

Quote by ChuggyMcBr00tlz
Daddy wants that LTD MH-417

I reckon it kinda just looks like a Schecter Damien 7 ripoff + actives.
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
well seeing as how they are both owned by the same parent company.........
How much is the 327 going to cost?
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
I never like the headstocks and fret markers on ESP's. I would of considered some of those. They're pretty sexy dude.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
i reackon the MH-417 with a reversed headstock, with the inlays off the Alexi sig's would b pretty sweet
Gear
Epi Goth Explorer
Schecter Demon 7
Jackson JS30 Rhodes (modded)
Line 6 POD HD500
Roland Cube 60
awww i felt proud to have an M-350, the HSH ones from 1999-2000...now every shmuck is gonna have a 350 model
I love the way they've redesigned the H-1001' series' headstocks! YES!

Also the blue Mh-1000NT mmmmmmm

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I might have to look into one of those silverburst ECs. I've always liked the EC 1000 series but could never get over the gaudy abalone binding. I'll also check out that Kiko one to.
I want me one of those Silverburst ECs. BAAAD
And @Trivium7 - if you actually knew anything about ESPs, you would know that an EC is a actually a pretty different (mind you - not drastically different) guitar, compared to a Gibson.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
You've gt to be fkin kidding me... First the Hellraiser C1 Look-a-like (headstock mainly since shape is originally theirs) and now Xtone wtv... Looks like a fked up solo 6.

On the other hand the silverburst EC1000 looks yummy would like it more if the there was more black on the sides
I own 2 ESP's, the ec1000 and eclipse...I like the ec1000's and fx360's
I want more new guitars from 2010!!!, the relic'd superstrat is a pure win...
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Quote by iampeter

Technically not the same thing. That one doesn't have a carved top, and a slightly different shape. I think you were referring to this model, though.
And if only that 27 fret came with scalloped frets...
Quote by 1010011010
Technically not the same thing. That one doesn't have a carved top, and a slightly different shape. I think you were referring to this model, though.
And if only that 27 fret came with scalloped frets...

ahh, i dont have the eye to point out those things. just saw similar pickups, 27 frets.

i am still just fine iwth my 22frets, but i hope in the future i would at least get 24 lol

all the guitars look great, maybe this time next year they will be discounted to $500-600. that be a nice time to upgrade if my h-50 doesnt last me that long. i just wished they had more passive options