Page 1 of 3
Hello Pit,

This morning I found out I had been bitten by a mosquito. Quite normal you would say, only we're in the middle of winter now and it has been 10 below zero for a couple of times already. Therefore I suspect this mosquito to be a governmental-mutations-program-gone-wrong bug, and I will get pics up as soon as I spot him...if I do not return in ten minutes, something went horribly wrong and you should continue without me.

As for a debatable issue now: have you ever been bitten by big br00tal bugs, or was your scariest encounter with these small creepers so far your sister's stick-bug? Feel free to share any (non)thrilling stories here.
I was attacked by a swarm of lady bugs during the first bit of winter. They were truly br00tal.
when i was 4 me and my dad were playing catch in the front yard and i landed on a wasp nest and ended up in the hospital for a week
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by enselmis
I accidentally a whole swarm of hornets one time.

whattt........
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
Did this bug happen to fly out of a plastic toy from the Krustee Burger? This could get interesting....
This didn't exactly happen TO me, but I was there and I feel it is an interesting and funny story.

Back when I was about 12 I was at my friend's house and our other best friend was there as well. We were in his back yard playing hide and seek. The guy who's house it was was counting and the other friend and I were hiding. I hid up in a tree and the other friend hid in this wooden castle thing my friend's dad had built for us. It had no windows and thus was very dark inside. So before my other friend even finishes counting the door to the castle flies open and my friend comes running out screaming at the top of his lungs followed by the biggest cloud of moths I had ever seen. They were all over him. In his shirt, in his mouth, everywhere. We laughed our asses off for hours.

'Twas a hilarious experience.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by StewieSwan
So before my other friend even finishes counting the door to the castle flies open and my friend comes running out screaming at the top of his lungs followed by the biggest cloud of moths I had ever seen.
I lold.

Nothing too amazing but damn have I seen some monstrous cockroaches in my lifetime. The biggest ones always fly, and no matter how many times you see them take off it always causes this communal panic... I usually just run for my life.
when i was in the mental hospital there was a closed off out door area. i was out by a tree when i realized there were wasps on it, if youve never seen a wasp before its like a bee on roids. the stingers were atleast an inch. i went back 2 minutes later and they had there stingers in the tree, balancing on them not moving, it was an oak tree so those stingers must have been really brootal.
Quote by maroon5mustdie
Did this bug happen to fly out of a plastic toy from the Krustee Burger? This could get interesting....

I believe it to be a failed attempt to introduce malaria in the western society by a Nigerian terrorist, but I'm struggling to find evidence for that...
Quote by Le_Bunny
I lold.

Nothing too amazing but damn have I seen some monstrous cockroaches in my lifetime. The biggest ones always fly, and no matter how many times you see them take off it always causes this communal panic... I usually just run for my life.

My mind just made images of you getting chased around screaming by a 2 foot tall roach.

I'm scarred for life...
this didnt happen to me but it happened to a dear friend

we were out camping and my friend said that he had to go pee. so ha goes off into this really tall patch of grass. about two minutes later i hear him screaming " IT HURTS !!!! IT HURTS !!!!!!" he comes runing back with his pants down and his junk dangling in the breeze. he was horrified and i soon saw that a wasp ad stung him in his pecker and we rushed him to the emergancy room. the best pat was when we arrived at the hospital and he still had his pants down and screaming like a mad man...

good times
POST RAWK
I once stepped on a hornets nest(the in the ground ones) when i lived in rhode island. I got stung over 20 times thank god im not allergic like the rest of my family
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
In the southern US, we got these huge cockroaches. They were all over our house, these 5-inch long, 2-inch wide monstrosities.

And they could fucking fly. Not just short distances, either. I'm talking about seven laps around the living room.

I could swear we were part of some government alien-cockroach hybrid testing that went horribly wrong.
Last edited by rootbeerjuice at Jan 7, 2010,
I got stung on the tongue by a bee once, that was f*cking sore.

My favourite bug is the rhino beetle. One of these suckers would come flying in our flat every night in Cairns, Australia, as we kept the door open due to being too cheap to put the AC on. They are incredibly strong, you have to use nearly all your strength to pull them off a curtain or whatever.

Never again.

NEVER.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Lord Mudkipz

Holy shit, is that one of those killerbees?
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
Holy shit, is that one of those killerbees?

From japan

Those f*ckers will destroy you
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
From japan

Those f*ckers will destroy you

They fly around and scream at you and shoot venom in your eyes. The venom has a pheromone that attracts other hornets and they'll fuck you up
my shed spawns evil creatures, every time i open it there is either like a snake, black widow, or brown recluse just waiting to f'ng kill me. and last time i was in there i found a 2 year old Guiness in my cooler. It was still good. It was like a prize for defeating the snake/black widow combo that day.
They think they know who I am....all they know is I love to kill.
cool, apparently they use the venom from those hornets to make enrgy drinks/supplements
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Re: the Asian Giant Hornet, copied from wikipedia:

"Each year in Japan, the human death toll caused by Asian giant hornet stings exceeds that of all other venomous and non-venomous wild animals combined, including wild bears and venomous snakes."

Jesus f*cking christ.
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk
i stepped on a bee and got stung once... I expect it's relatively pleasurable compared to the sting of one of those guys.
I walked into my bedroom one day only to be met with a centipede that had a body about 6 inches in length, with 100 creepy-ass legs. Needless to say I whipped out my camera and took a pic.

The most disturbing thing was how fast he was.
Attachments:
1103081643.jpg
Last edited by sabbath1313 at Jan 7, 2010,
Quote by sabbath1313
I walked into my bedroom one day only to be met with a centipede that had a body about 6 inches in length, with 100 creepy-ass legs. Needless to say I whipped out my camera and took a pic.

The most disturbing thing was how fast he was.

Hey, it's Jeff!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by enselmis
I accidentally a whole swarm of hornets one time.

you the verb in your sentence.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
The Brazilian Wandering Spider, there's a nasty one. You DO NOT want to be bitten by one of those. But if you don't live in Brazil you're practically safe.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwruG6TSrAQ&feature=related

I'm never touching a banana again

To clarify, I have never been bitten by one (thank ****), but I just thought I'd post about it to scare you all.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Jan 7, 2010,
Yea you guys know that bug in halo where you could jump to infinite heights in multiplayer ? you had to jump on top of each other and then....

wait..

nvm
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Bot fly.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
^

At my house in Knoxville TN, in our basement (especially in the early morning) there are a shitload of those things, although they're smaller and brown. Also, on more than one occasion my mom has found real, fvcking 6-8 inch centipedes in her sink. Real, fvcking centipedes.

*shudders*

@ sabbath1313
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

brutal bug..

Why is it smiling ಠ_ಠ ?!
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by osXtiger
(Invalid img)

Never again.

NEVER.

No ****ing way have you been stung by that!

If you have, holy shit on a sandwich. How did you deal with the pain?

Edit: http://www.cracked.com/article_15816_5-most-horrifying-bugs-in-world.html

This is a good read. Made me lol.
Africanized bees do not roll this way. They give you half a second of being too close before they decide it is time to completely **** your shit up and empty the entire hive--tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of angry, angry bees. When you run, flailing and crying and soiling yourself while screaming "JESUS CHRIST I'M COVERED IN BEES," they will chase you for over half a mile.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Jan 7, 2010,
Page 1 of 3