Personally I'm outraged that Coldplay have been considered for this collection! New Order a bit surprising too, but nice enought sleeve

Blur - 'Parklife'
Coldplay - 'A Rush of Blood to the Head'
David Bowie - 'The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars'
Led Zeppelin - 'IV'
Mike Oldfield - 'Tubular Bells'
New Order - 'Power, Corruption And Lies'
Pink Floyd - 'The Division Bell'
Primal Scream - 'Screamadelica'
The Clash - 'London Calling'
The Rolling Stones - 'Let It Bleed'

Led Zep, more than worthy inclusions methinks and Jimmy Page is still every inch the legend

http://www.gigwise.com/news/54053/Led-Zeppelins-Jimmy-Page-Attends-Launch-Of-Royal-Mail-Classic-Album-Stamps---PHOTOS
Isn't 'outraged' a slight overreaction?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
The stamp will be dead soon enough. I guess that will make them eve more of a collector's item one day.
Nikolas
Where's the Appetite For Destruction or some Beatles - Abbey Road or Oasis???

Sort it out.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
needs moar oceansize.

oh and king crimson>>pink floyd in every instance
Last edited by d3adh3adch3mist at Jan 7, 2010,
I will write a letter of complaint. Ahem! Slight exaggeration maybe...

Surely Dark Side of the Moon would be a better inclusion than The Division Bell though?
Quote by Wheezer
I will write a letter of complaint. Ahem! Slight exaggeration maybe...

Surely Dark Side of the Moon would be a better inclusion than The Division Bell though?

You might need a stamp for that letter....
devastatin dave should definatley be included

along with ken by request only

could really make a profit, very good idea.
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Have you listened to 'A Rush of Blood to the Head'?

I think it's a good idea, and I'm glad Blur got one.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Last edited by ScottB. at Jan 7, 2010,
The Division Bell, but not Dark Side of the Moon?

wat.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by ScottB.
Have you listened to 'A Rush of Blood to the Head'?

I think it's a good idea, and I'm glad Blur got one.

That's true.
'Amsterdam' alone earns the album a stamp.
Coldplay have got some amazing songwriting on that album to be honest, and it's got some iconic songs off that, like Clocks. But they still should have had Definatly Maybe or (What's the Story) Morning Glory as a stamp too.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I would have thought they'd have gone for DSOTM or the wall instead of division bell. All in all it's a pretty good list, though it could do with less Coldplay and more Beatles. I would argue that they should have a Sabbath one too but I think their albums would make terrible stamps.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.