.....................................umm
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
I believe THIS is what he meant.
http://www.myspace.com/ashotinthedarkband

EDIT: what the hell was that?

EDITEDIT: Don't use this to promote yourself, there's a promote your band forum. Also, don't call yourself post hardcore.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jan 7, 2010,
why? we are :S dont call your solo project acoustic/hardcore cuz it sounds like dubstep to me!
WTF nashawa? have you heard your acoustic project? i hope not cuz its god awful seriously the worst drabble ever the vocals are poor are the guitars are even further than that

you know nothing about music! your just another emo kid thinking he is all that!

leave this band alone there very decent and are only trying to make a name for themselves in a scene which is difficult to move up in, there getting somewhere and definatly have the potential their new song is a step up from what they've done before and they can only get better leave them alone alright?
Quote by UG34
WTF nashawa? have you heard your acoustic project? i hope not cuz its god awful seriously the worst drabble ever the vocals are poor are the guitars are even further than that

you know nothing about music! your just another emo kid thinking he is all that!

leave this band alone there very decent and are only trying to make a name for themselves in a scene which is difficult to move up in, there getting somewhere and definatly have the potential their new song is a step up from what they've done before and they can only get better leave them alone alright?

Lololol coming from the Jan 10er who can't speak English.

Anyways...PYB forum is over that way.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Quote by UG34

Well there goes the point of The Promote Your Band forum.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
Quote by ride-the-spiral
Well there goes the point of The Promote Your Band forum.

Srsly
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Quote by UG34

Quote by ahurdley
why? we are :S dont call your solo project acoustic/hardcore cuz it sounds like dubstep to me!

Thanks for checking out my stuff guys! It means a lot to me

EDIT: Sig'd

EDITEDIT: THIS is post-hardcore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmTSQZjR3DE&feature=related
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jan 8, 2010,