Hello there i recently brought a Washburn amplifier for my main gigging/ practice amp, it was made in 1977 in Bristol United Kingdom, it is called the 2-60 PR, and i was just wondering has anyone seen or heard of it, because i have contacted Washburn and they don't seem to have anything on it

Also it has foot switch input to turn reverb on and off , but it has developed a problem it turns the phase on is well, what i mean is the phase doesn't work until the foot switch is plugged in and once ive plugged it in it won't switch off, even when i put the effect to minimum it is still quite hearable, im guessing it is a loose conection on the inside, or does this amp need a two times on off switch for both reverb and phase, any help will be appreciated thank you
bump
Guitar
Electric: PRS Soapbar II SE w/Dimarzio DLX Plus P90s
Acoustic: Squire SD-6 NAT
Amplifier
Washburn 2-60 PR
Pedals
Marshall VT-1
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Electro Harmonix Double Muff Fuzz
Dunlop Orginal Crybaby
Sabine Nex-5000 Tuner
bump *again*
Guitar
Amplifier
Washburn 2-60 PR
Pedals
Marshall VT-1
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Orginal Crybaby
Sabine Nex-5000 Tuner
please guys i need some help i don't really care if you've seen one or not i just need help with the second half of the thread, even if i just plug a cable in it turns on the phase on the amp
Guitar
Amplifier
Washburn 2-60 PR
Pedals
Marshall VT-1
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Orginal Crybaby
Sabine Nex-5000 Tuner
Don't know much about the amp. Never heard of it tbh. What footswitch are you using? Do you need footswitchable reverb? Why not leave it set on a nice setting that compliments your drive and clean sounds.

FYI: don't bump so much or whine when you don't get feedback. It annoys people.
Gear:

Is what some junkies refer to heroin as. For me it's just loads of wires and good sturdy housing, but just as addictive.
Last edited by gerardwayne at Jan 8, 2010,