What upcoming albums is everyone looking forward to?

I'm really looking forward to The Soft Pack's new cd.

They have a track up for free on pitchfork. you can get it here , it's called "C'Mon"

supposedly of Montreal is releasing something this year no? that barnes foo' is a musical genius.
Arcade Fire, Radiohead, and Sonic Youth plan to release albums this year.

This decade is looking better every second.
Best Coast, Dum Dum Girls, Phantogram, Magnetic Fields, Xiu Xiu, The National

i've heard rumors that Dan Bejar is working on new music, so him too. i suppose that Spencer Krug will also release something new and great this year, as always.
Minus the Bear and Circa Survive are my tops.

Moving Mountains is writing apparently, which will be very good.
midlake, born ruffians, xiu xiu, final fantasy

yeah i heard something about Bejar doing some spoken word thing with the Loscil guy in the band.
that moonface ep is aight but really, 20 mins is too much.
Quote by somewhat_here

yeah i heard something about Bejar doing some spoken word thing with the Loscil guy in the band.
that moonface ep is aight but really, 20 mins is too much.

Bejar: can't imagine it would be terribly different than that Bay Of Pigs thing.

Krug: Moonface was too long, but i'd rather have him do that as sort of a one-off thing than on a Sunset Rubdown album.
Titus Andronicus has a new album, The Monitor, coming out in Match.
Last edited by RHCP94 at Jan 9, 2010,
MGMT's Congratulations

When it comes out, I'm going to cream my pants, then go buy it, then cream my pants again.

Oh, and the new Fleet Foxes album, which will also cause me to have to change my pants.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jan 9, 2010,
Quote by crazy8rgood
MGMT's Congratulations

When it comes out, I'm going to cream my pants, then go buy it, then cream my pants again.

Oh, and the new Fleet Foxes album, which will also cause me to have to change my pants.

Oh, sorry, i just thought i would quote this because it was exactly what i was thinking!
Quote by Skirvy
Oh, sorry, i just thought i would quote this because it was exactly what i was thinking!

i'm looking forward to the new the national (very very very much) and strokes (even though i expect it to be mediocre) albums. i've more or less lost interest in modern indie music though. am i the only one who found 2009's debuts to be sort of lackluster and derivative?
I'm waiting for the next songs of Teargarden by Kaleidyscope that the Smashing Pumpkins are gradually releasing (one song a month). The first was released in December and this week should be relesed the second. I was disappointed for what the Pumpkins did in these years of their re-union but this new album seems to be something different... we'll see...
Frightened Rabbit's new album on March 1st i think!
Also looking forward to whatever The Drums produce, Beach House's 3rd, hopefully Bat For Lashes' 3rd although that will more likely be 2011, Ellie Goulding, Bombay Bicycle Club's acoustic and second albums, Two Door Cinema Club's debut, Violens, etc etc....
I'm currently most excited about the new Magnetic Fields album, which is out in around about a week! there are loads of decent looking albums coming out this year. possibility of a new Hold Steady record by the end of the year; they are recording soon-ish...
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
the national, and definitely broken bells, which for those of you who don't know is a collaboration between danger mouse and james mercer. psyched
Should be pretty good, I can't wait for The Strokes and The Thermals in particular though
Quote by supralightning
WIN

guitaristmcgee just made me slap my knee

BCFC