I did, because it was UG's front page before it was here. If you'd like to discuss it, I think it's amazing.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
I did, because it was UG's front page before it was here. If you'd like to discuss it, I think it's amazing.

I've listened to a few songs. It doesn't sound as "metal" as I'd hoped. Then again, the guy's 87.
Quote by Jon777
I've listened to a few songs. It doesn't sound as "metal" as I'd hoped. Then again, the guy's 87.

The fact that Dracula, Count Dooku, and Saruman are all singing about ancient history at the same time makes it metal enough for me.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
The fact that Dracula, Count Dooku, and Saruman are all singing about ancient history at the same time makes it metal enough for me.

Hmmmm. True. If Dio ends up singing on the album, that'll be enough to satisfy me.
Quote by Kipister
Unfortnatly the snippets i've heard on myspace, are a lil bit on the shite side =/

Seconded. And I'll let him get away with calling this metal only because he's 87 and doesn't know any better.
Somehow I don't see him as the myspace type of guy...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
He sang on a Rhapsody Of Fire song some time back, and that was pretty good.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
http://www.myspace.com/charlemagnemusical
If you haven't heard it...

I have no problem with Opera, but it just doesn't mix well with metal.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
To be fair, it's not metal.

The music is being composed by someone who seems to have only written pop songs.
And the guitars/drums are just not heavy enough to even get near metal territory.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Christopher Lee's a f***ing legend! Just... not a metal legend...

I'm just picturing Saruman playing air guitar on his staff.
All hail the BaartMan.

Gear:
-Guitar
-Another guitar
-Another guitar
-Amplifier
-A few effects pedals
-Piano
-Cat
He did some spoken word stuff on Rhapsody's "The Dark Secret" 2004 EP, it was quite epic.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
He really needs to hire a web designer. That is the worst band myspace I have ever seen.

The stuff he did with Rhapsody was pretty epic, so I'm hoping for the best.
Wow. Symphonic metal sounds so cool...I don't want to listen to any snippets though, because i fear I may not like it. And that would blemish my unsmeared ideal of Christopher Lee/Scaramanga/Darth Tyranosaurus Rex/Saruman.
I can't think of a signature.
Listening to it on myspace. Sounds pretty dodgy haha but still...it's Christopher Lee! Goddamn. This guy knows no bounds lol.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

I've listened to the samples on myspace, and I actually quite like it, mainly for the string sections. I am actually looking forward to this album being released...

...I don't know whether to feel ashamed about that or not
I can't think of a signature.
The samples don't quite sound metal to me, but the full album may have more. Even if it's not metal at all, it sounds epic nonetheless I'm looking forward to this.

If only Nobou Uematsu composed it and the black mages played it. That would be amazingly epic. /fanboyism
Smell ya later!
Quote by Hippy's Son
wow, these people are a bunch of stupid drama queens. everybody dies, idiots, not every guitar breaks.

UG's resident Pokemon Leauge Champion!
Pokemon RBY CYOA!
yeah definitely a bit on the sh1te side
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Count Dooku is going metal? ....What?
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Listened to the snippets. Coolest thing ever
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Vietnow!
I've listened to the samples on myspace, and I actually quite like it, mainly for the string sections. I am actually looking forward to this album being released...

...I don't know whether to feel ashamed about that or not

I'm right with you, man
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
http://www.myspace.com/charlemagnemusical
If you haven't heard it...

I have no problem with Opera, but it just doesn't mix well with metal.

Nightwish does pretty well.

But this is nowhere near metal. Just sounds like Opera to me.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
A Saruman-themed twisted folk album would be miles better. Get working on that instead Count, the hell with that power metal shite.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Maybe the final product will have over-dubbed guitars and enough SCREEEEEEEs to shake a stick at.
Some of it wasn't very metal at all, and some of it could be considered metal. Doubt I'll listen to it, but it's interesting at least. Nowhere near as good as Avantasia though
Check out my band Disturbed
Oh come on, guys. Give the man some credit. An 87 year old man (who also happens to be Count Dooku, Dracula, and Saruman) attempting to record a "metal" album is awesome in itself.