Hey guys, recently I've been looking for duet songs whether it be anything from pop to country, I'd just like to have some songs thrown at me. A friend and I are going to record a couple songs together. So far we have Everyday - Ten Second Epic Ft. Lights, Need You Now - Lady Antebellum. Any help is appreciated, thanks guys.
Paramore-Pressure Acoustic Version(most anything acoustic by Paramore really). Home by Daughtry Acoustic. I believe U2s Beautiful Day Acoustic has 2 guitars. Kryptonite by Three Doors Down would go great with two acoustics, me and a friend have done that one before. Nickelback Photograph Acoustic. Probably Savin Me as well but I've never heard it done acoustic, would sound good but funky tuning. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
I agree, Paramore's great for acoustic duets. As well as 'Pressure', 'Ignorance' is great.

The only thing about Paramore is that their songs usually include a ridiculous high note but if you have a good vocal range, then go for it!

If you want a more 'pretty' song, then I'm sure there are a few nice Greenday duets, the slower songs make nice a acoustic sound.
~ miss_chatterbox ~
Me and my missus are doing Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat, Lucky, at a wedding. Its a bit cheesy, but its really a nice easy song
Counting Crows - Accidentally in love (have done this before, it comes out nice if one plays the lead and one the rhythm, in the chorus you both play the chords, because theyre strummed hard, sync and they sound and look cool)
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.