Page 1 of 2
So there's all this hype in the media about rude, angry, violent, racist youths flooding and poisoning our streets.

There are older generations telling of how 'in my day, we respected our elders'.

It gets bypassed a lot, but I'm beginning to notice that the elderly are the rudest, most angry, most violet and definitel the most racist members of society.

The amount of times I've been sworn at by an elderly person far outweighs the amount of times by a younger person.

Here's a video I just stumbled across that highlights my point totally...

Hillariously funny, yet totally disturbing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RONUVzHApk

My question is... Have any of you come face to face with a nutty old person in your time that has any of the above traits?

If so, care to share the story?
I can't wait till I get old and can be rude and racist. Let them have their fun.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Seems fake.

But yeah they are always like this during rape.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
When I'm old and grey I'm gonna troll the hell out of your youths. What are you gonna do, hit me and go to jail? Hahaha.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You've only just noticed that the elderly are the worst of society?

I got run over by one on a mobilty scooter.

And he didn't even say sorry.

He chuckled.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I remember i was watching a late night cop show and there was an old lady drunk in a cafe at mid day. The police came and she was swearing at them and trying to hit them and could barely stand.

They took her home and were joking around with her.

Next on the show was 2 kids smoking weed in their car after school and they lied about having it. The police found it and proceeded to be horrible at them for lieing and arrested them.
Quote by Lil Macker

He chuckled.

, I want to shake his hand.

Quote by freedoms_stain
And they vote Tory.

Why not, it's not like they'll be around when the Tories turn the whole thing to shit.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Yes. Especially from my time in Spain. Most of the elder generation are racially intolerant, rude and impatient franquists. They think that they're entitled to bend social norms because they've lived longer than others.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I was standing near a wall waiting for my mum to come out of a shop and an old man started having a go at me saying I should have moved out of his way, even though he had the rest of the goddamned pavement to himself. My mum had just come out of the shop then and stared him right down. He started yelling about how no one had any respect for the elderly anymore. My mum shouted right back in his face that he he wasn't worth respecting because he hasn't earnt it and it's not her son's fault (me) that this old guy spent all of his time inciting arguments because he is competely useless in society. Then told him to piss off and respect others before assuming he deserves to be respected.

That was awesome.

I was about to get on an empty bus, so I practically ran to the doors to get in because I was cold but the bus driver was faffing, so I stood at the door in front of everyone. An old woman started shouting at me that we had to queue to get on the bus and she deserved on it first. I quietly explained that there was no one on the bus yet and thus there was no rush for anyone to get on the bus because the seats would not be filled when everyone was on, thus it did not matter about queueing. She had a go again that it was all about how I don't respect the elderly and that I was raised terribly. I simply told her that I will not respect anyone that doesn't respect me.

I HATE old people who think they deserve something for being born before me.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
I can't wait till I'm old and senile. Then I can fart and no one will give shit.
Sail upon the open skies
Well, maybe we're more violent and disrespectful than they were at our age, but they are definitely more racist.

And yeah, my grandmother is about the most racist person ever.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Lil Macker

He chuckled.

That's awesome

Quote by DieGarbageMan
''those who question the youth forgot who raised it''

Fuck that, I haven't raised anyone.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by freedoms_stain
And they vote Tory.

no they don't, old people stereotypically vote labour.

Doesn't mean I don't hate old people and Tories though.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
It's because of a decline of the prefrontal cortex (in the brain) that they can become a bit rude or lose their subtleness. If I remember correctly.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
The elderly have always been nice to me. I don't think I've ever come across a mean one. :/
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
An old dude at my uni was walking through the halls burping like a madman. He didn't give a ballsack...I envy his carefree attitude.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Old people are the same as they've always been. They're also really farty. Have you ever heard an old person fart? Of course you have, they're the loudest ****ing things in existence.
"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for
authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place
of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their
households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They
contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties
at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

- Socrates (469-399BC)
Last edited by Stormx at Jan 7, 2010,
"Darn old people these days. When I'll be their age..."

Older generations grew up in less tolerant social environments. My grandparents, although nice people with an education and a fairly prestigious background, are skeptical of black people and think that homosexuality is wrong.

No, they are not religious. They just grew up in the Soviet Union, where they didn't have black people, or gays, so it makes sense for them to be unaccustomed to these groups of people. That's just how they roll.
Some elderly people are really nice, and some are completely the opposite.

Like this morning, on my paper-round, I was offered a bar of chocolate by an old lady who I deliver a paper to .

And then of course you get some people like that have been mentioned.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by DieGarbageMan
''those who question the youth forgot who raised it''

Except the most bitter ones are the old women who never had kids and "never felt man".

Also, when did you get back?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Did anyone else find the funniest part of that vid when the old woman said she wanted to 'mash' the old man.
When working on the checkouts i find old men to be completely rude and just overall disrespectful. That's not to say that every old man is like this, Ive just had most problems with grumpy old men.
Quote by JackalUK
Did anyone else find the funniest part of that vid when the old woman said she wanted to 'mash' the old man.

I preferred 'Don't you touch me, you might have AIDS... You pussy clart'.
I can't wait to get old. I'm going to be batshit insane. I'll laugh hysterically at the worst times(Mostly at funerals), talk to myself, yell at pigeons, put my cat on a leash and drag him around the dog park, and call the cops to get those god damned whipper snappers to stop skateboarding on the sidewalks. I don't care if you don't like seniors and how they act, they've been waiting their whole lives to act like so, so let them be.
I deal with old people all day at work. Some are very nice; some are dicks. My two best friends at work are 66 and 68 =/
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I like the old guys that come into my work and are always talking about their hippy days going to concerts. They are some funny guys to talk to.
I work in a retirement community in Boca Raton and 99% of those there are kind old people, 0.7% are a bit crazy and 0.3% are bitchy/rude. But my statistics are from where I work, there's a medical floor for the senile ones but I don't work there.
theres way more non-elderly people who commit crimes and do this sort of thing. you just notice the old people more because its less common and not expected.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Interesting topic.

My granddad is incredibly racist, yet things himself a savior. It's the way of the old people, though not all of them are quite so ignorant.

He told me about when he was in the war in South Africa when I visited him last, and he spoke of how his forces' local priest used to swear obscenely (which is incredibly ironic) and he then said, "I wish those Paki bastards would get off my news channel and stop playing those bloody drums in the background, I can't hear anything."

I think you have to take into account the life that they have led. Maybe, when we're all old and dirty, we'll be similarly angry and disrespectful to everyone.
Quote by angusfan16
I can't wait till I'm old and senile. Then I can fart and no one will give shit.

I thought that was really funny

but seriously, how would the view on 'elderly people' be once we're old? Can you imagine us UG'ers being in old peoples homes, with the majority listening to metal and stuff? It seems like a wierd thought now, but I think that in 70 years or so it's quite normal if you have a granddad who listens to death metal.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Kensai
That's awesome

Fuck that, I haven't raised anyone.

Then you have full permission to run people over with your scooter and talk about their good for nothing attitudes.

See you there!
Quote by COBHC1
I lol'd

First lol row
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
They will be twin boys named God and Satan and I will make them fight each other.

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/index.shtml
Quote by sg255
If I cross the street to get away from them, then it's a latino.
Page 1 of 2