Page 1 of 2
I'm sorry if this has been posted,
just close the thread if it has.

ESP's myspace page just posted this.
http://www.espguitars.com/news/news.html

Personally,
I think the MH417 and the new EC256 are dead sexy.
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
I like the fact that they're making more EC's that dont have EMG's in them. They still have yet to make a good looking/playing one without EMG's though.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
I like the fact that they're making more EC's that dont have EMG's in them. They still have yet to make a good looking/playing one without EMG's though.

I think the silver and gold EC1000's are really ugly.
But nothing will compare to that green quilted maple..
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
That MH-1000 looks amazing...
the ECs are Fugly
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
I think those EC's are pretty ugly except the new 256, it's hot.
The PD's are dead sexy.

And Sashki, I agree, a lot of the designs remind me of schecter.
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
Those 27 fret Kiko-styled are sexy. Hopefully my local shop will start getting these in soon...

After looking through that page again I'm kinda pissed that ESP are becoming like Ibanez in a way.

Numbers. So many numbers...There is a real chance that I may soon not be able to tell the difference between a 417 and a 256 without a picture...Please just use numbers ending in zero ESP...
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Last edited by leftyace at Jan 7, 2010,
Quote by sashki
I see the designs are a nod to Schecter.

this.

I saw the black H-1001 and the Red quilt 1001 FR, and i thought they were Schecter Hellraisers. then I saw the inlays.

and the PD's kinda look like the solo 6's
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Last edited by randomhero93 at Jan 7, 2010,
I'm in love with that black LTD Strat copy with the Floyd and HSS and all that.

Yum.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I'm in love with that black LTD Strat copy with the Floyd and HSS and all that.

Yum.

do want! specially with a low price tag
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Man, the PD and Viper series are fugly
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
...wow.

Finally ESP answered my wishes.

I think I'm second guessing my choice for my next guitar. I think I might shoot for an ESP LTD MH-1000 NT STB!

Has everything I ever wanted. The main turn off I had with ESP is that they make all their guitars practically with EMG's and a Floyd Rose, and I'm personally not a fan of either.

But when I saw the MH-1000 NT STB, with SD JB and Jazz (I'm guessing), and a string-through body, I was sold.
Last edited by DIMEBAGLIVEDON at Jan 7, 2010,
.....and esp continues to rip off gibsons..........i definitely want the silverburst EC!
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
I was hoping for a new rhoads style v that didn't have the crappy camo paint job on it, bit also had 2 pickups. I am disappoint ESP. But I guess that this just reaffirms my plans to build a rhoads v, oh well.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
More NAMM 2010 News Coming Soon!
We’re getting ready to head over to the show as we write this article, so stay tuned to espguitars.com for more reports from the show as it happens!

does that mean there's going to be more announcements? or is that it? I'm lovin the 27 fret model
Quote by siverstorm
does that mean there's going to be more announcements? or is that it? I'm lovin the 27 fret model
I'm guessing more announcements.

I can't wait till NAMM!!!!
Oh my God, there were some gorgeous axes there! I often frown upon ESP, but the new H-series LTDs... YUM!
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
I'm good to see that there's less abalone-coated shit than usual. That's certainly an improvement.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by Spartan101400
No new V's = fail

That isn't all they're releasing.
They said they would announce more at NAMM.
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
The new horizon models are Schecter rip offs to the t. I am diging the new 7 though.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
wow, wonder what schecter has to say about those headstocks
Gear:
Ernie Ball MusicMan JP7
Schecter Hellraiser 006
Mesa Boogie Road King s.2
Mesa Boogie 4x12 Recto cab

Ibanez Keeley TS-9
TC Electronics G-Force
Amp Gizmo
Voodoo Labs GCX
Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro
well kiddies sorry to say schecter cant say much. ESP and Schecter are owned by the same company so i dont believe schecter can take any legal action, or at least theyre parent company wont allow it. Im a big Horizon fan and i miss the tear drop headstock so much, i wish theyd bring it back, but at least with the f series headstock its closer to the original the last 2 years ive hated the new Horizon headstock and refused to buy a new one. Im really glad to see some 1000 series guitars without all the gotty abalone too, +1 for ESP
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
I'm definitely buying an ST-203. Very very happy to see ESP bringing back that shape and style. I still wish they'd stop abusing the abalone binding but it is nice that the MH-327 black has pearl binding. Other than that the designs make me wonder what kind of relationship ESP and Schecter will have in the future since the designs are becoming very similar.
I think the 2 companies do collaberate a tad, i mean the hellraiser series was esstenially ESPs 1000 series, both companies took previous designs added flame and quilt tops a crap tone of binding and EMGs, i did check something quickly the f series headstock has been around since 1996 in japan, before schecter made the c1
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Silverbusrt Ec-1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do Want!
Quote by Blast For Satan
Nice, glad to see ESP doing a 27 fret model, though I think I'd prefer a flat-top like the Edwards E-CY-165CTM.

Yeah that Edwards looks pretty nice especially the fretboard inlay design. I've always liked a lot of the ESP Japan models like the F Series and this Hellion II.

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/uruha/index.html

That malachite green with the gold hardware looks so ****ing nice.
Not sure how many people know this but ESP own Schecter, so Schecter will find it quite hard to sue it's boss about these models i think
wow, my guitar shop had these 3 days ago. Silverburst EC sounds amazing and an H is FINALLY in white! Hopefully they add like 15 guitars after NAMM like last year.
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Quote by SDM
Not sure how many people know this but ESP own Schecter, so Schecter will find it quite hard to sue it's boss about these models i think

they dont own schecter, both companies operate as its own buisness but they are owned by conglomerant, so they are under the umbrella of the same person
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Quote by dertjoe
they dont own schecter, both companies operate as its own buisness but they are owned by conglomerant, so they are under the umbrella of the same person

Yeah this. And I'm sorely disappointed by lack of genuine ESP models
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Yeah this. And I'm sorely disappointed by lack of genuine ESP models

Heh that's why I asked if there would be more.

They might release some new ESP models (not LTD) at that actual NAMM show
The EC1000 with a gold top is a new model? I almost bought one about 11 months ago in Seoul...
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
The silverburst is awesome. The fact that it also has an ebony fingerboard make me want one even more.
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
Quote by siverstorm
Heh that's why I asked if there would be more.

They might release some new ESP models (not LTD) at that actual NAMM show

Oh yeah for sure I'm just saying that the thread title is really misleading these are new LTD models not ESP. Should be a decent line up from ESP but I some how know that it will be nothing like Musikmesse

Quote by Kurapica
The EC1000 with a gold top is a new model? I almost bought one about 11 months ago in Seoul...

It's more likely that you almost bought the old EC-400AT since the EC-1000 gold top isn't out yet...
Page 1 of 2