Yeah, title pretty much says it. I don't know anything about the latest phones and dont know where I can get help!
Budget is £100, the less the better (and I'll probs be getting it refurbished or something from ebay on the cheap lol)

I'll be using it pay as you go, won't be using internet, and I'll mainly be using it for texts.

Music/video/camera, is all a bonus, but its gotta be a nice one.. atleast a good step up from this phone..

It does my head in!
LOL i have that phne... well the crapier version without music shiz.
cant help you finding a new one tho. Know nothing bout that stuff
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
I have terrible luck with phones, this year, well in the last 12 months, I've quite quickly ruined a Nokia 6500 Slide and a Sony T715, so I wouldn't reccomend either of them.

Just randomly pick something off Ebay
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
if you have at&t than the iphone 3gs is perfect for you, if you have verizon than the droid will top any other phone on the market for your needs.
at&t and verizon dont operate in the UK if im right? :/

but yeah, I'd really like something like a 35 quid contract with something like that HTC HD2 but I REALLY don't have the money.
There's a dodgy Chinese thing that looks like it tried to be an Iphone on Ebay for £65, I'd get that. It may explode or give you AIDS, but for £65 can you really afford to keep both hands and be AIDS free?

Or this, great for people with big fingers and crap eye sight!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BINATONE-BIG-BUTTON-MOBILE-PHONE-SIM-FREE-EASY-USE-NEW_W0QQitemZ110475106441QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MobilePhones_MobilePhones?hash=item19b8d45889
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Last edited by faultyy at Jan 7, 2010,
Quote by faultyy
There's a dodgy Chinese thing that looks like it tried to be an Iphone on Ebay for £65, I'd get that. It may explode or give you AIDS, but for £65 can you really afford to keep both hands and be AIDS free?

hahaha! PM link or something, I must see xD
Just go in to the mobile phones category on Ebay, it's swimming with them

Get the Nokia 5530. It's a good phone, and I work in mobile phone retail so I'm not just being a dick like all the others in this thread

It's like £150 new but you can probably get it under £100 refurbished off ebay. And it's all pretty and touch screen.

If that's pitching a bit too high the Sony Ericsson w395 is a pretty tidy phone that has all the standards... music, camera, bluetooth and it's only like £60 brand new.

Edit: or try the LG pop. It's just come out, I played with one at work the other day and it's awesome, all touchscreeny and fancy. Only £100 new as well so you might be able to find a good deal on ebay.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Jan 7, 2010,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Get the Nokia 5530. It's a good phone, and I work in mobile phone retail so I'm not just being a dick like all the others in this thread

To be fair I find that statement hugely insulting. Shows what mobile phone selling types know, the Binatone Big Button Mobile is going to be the number 1 fashion accessory of 2010, mark my words... It's even got 10 fucking ringtones..10!

lol I found the fake iphone, Ashens did a review on that on youtube, hes pretty funny, result was, it was crap XD

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
-----

Thankyou VERY much :}
Quote by faultyy
To be fair I find that statement hugely insulting. Shows what mobile phone selling types know, the Binatone Big Button Mobile is going to be the number 1 fashion accessory of 2010, mark my words.

Pfft, I like my hands... and I'm an ethical seller, I won't sell someone a phone that would just explode
Quote by Bigaxmax
Thankyou VERY much :}

Judas

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Pfft, I like my hands... and I'm an ethical seller, I won't sell someone a phone that would just explode

We like to call it coolsploding here at Sketchy Chinese Phones Ltd, you health and safety obsessed retail types wouldn't understand, live a bit. If you weren't meant to get one hand coolsploded off the Chinese Government wouldn't have given you two.

Last edited by faultyy at Jan 7, 2010,
hahaha, I'm sorry!

Ill get the binatone, the ladies will be so impressed when I take down their numbers with my insanely large keys
Quote by Bigaxmax
hahaha, I'm sorry!

Ill get the binatone, the ladies will be so impressed when I take down their numbers with my insanely large keys

Fuck yeh, now we're talking. They'll be all over your 10 ring tones too, they'll also have to get to you quick because you've only got room for 100 of their numbers

Quote by fenwaypunk04
if you have at&t than the iphone 3gs is perfect for you, if you have verizon than the droid will top any other phone on the market for your needs.

I think the iPhone is overrated
Quote by faultyy
Fuck yeh, now we're talking. They'll be all over your 10 ring tones too, they'll also have to get to you quick because you've only got room for 100 of their numbers

Quote by Lord Mudkipz
I think the iPhone is overrated

Well then you don't have one.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
I had one, did not like it.

Really? I love mine. An iphone does seem a bit much for what the ts is gonna be using it for anyways.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Quote by Lt.DustyBanana
Really? I love mine. An iphone does seem a bit much for what the ts is gonna be using it for anyways.

You should try an HTC Touch Diamond, it's orgasmic, it's like a little computer.