I've had one of the 15W ones for about six months now. A few days ago it began acting weirdly on startup. Some dials light up, others stay off and none of the knobs work. It stays like that until I turn the amp off and on again, then different dials are lit and dark. If I leave it in this state for half a minute or so before restarting it works normally. The only thing I can think of that's different from usual is that it's really goddamned cold in this room, but I didn't think that would have an effect on a solid-state amp. Any ideas on what is causing this?
Hold down buttons 1 and 2, and turn it on... See if this helps at all, it will reset the amp.
Quote by PowerWordKill
I've had one of the 15W ones for about six months now. A few days ago it began acting weirdly on startup. Some dials light up, others stay off and none of the knobs work. It stays like that until I turn the amp off and on again, then different dials are lit and dark. If I leave it in this state for half a minute or so before restarting it works normally. The only thing I can think of that's different from usual is that it's really goddamned cold in this room, but I didn't think that would have an effect on a solid-state amp. Any ideas on what is causing this?

It's not a solid-state amp it's mainly digital, and, temperature may affect any amp, regardless of whether it's tube, ss or digital <:
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
It's a very finicky amp. It doesn't like to be cold. Make sure it's not cold before you start it up. I'd know, my 75 does the exact same thing; it helps updating the firmware.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by The^Unforgiven
It's not a solid-state amp it's mainly digital, and, temperature may affect any amp, regardless of whether it's tube, ss or digital <:

wow...are we really going to start this again?

DIGITAL IS SOLID-STATE!!!

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Quote by lkngro
wow...are we really going to start this again?

DIGITAL IS SOLID-STATE!!!

Yes. Solid state is not necessarily digital, but digital is nearly ALWAYS solid state. Why almost always? The original computers ran on vacuum tubes-lots and lots of vacuum tubes. Now, I'm talking mid-40's ENIAC type stuff, but still.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.