Page 1 of 2
Okay, so here's the thing:

There's been made so many threads about recommending songs you can cry, be sad, happy, laugh, have sex to lately.

So instead of making tons of threads, I thought maybe we could mix them up here!

If you've got a song you think The Pit should know about, post it here and tell if it's something you can either cry to, be happy and have sex to etc. etc.

And btw. it's allowed to discuss the songs too. People do have different opinions!
So go ahead ! Recommend what you like and maybe influence other Pit Monkeys !

Also, here's my little list:

Song that makes me happy, crazy, weird: DevilDriver- Devil's Son
Sexy song: Actually, everything with Angela Gossow/Arch Enemy is hot... but Skeleton Dance and My Apocalyse is really hot.
Sad song: Sleeping Sun, Creek Mary's Blood and Higher Than Hope by Nightwish... It's so beautiful !
Last edited by MaritMatrix at Jan 8, 2010,
Quote by Dores
I really like having sex to Nightwish.

I must try this...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by ng117
I think this is a good song to listen to when contemplating on your life

FUUUUUUUUUUU

but yeah i hate that song

when your just chilling out by yourself listen to interpol and placebo
that is all

Driving whilst listening to Appetite for Destruction (Its So Easy, Nightrain and Out ta get me in particular) is a vary enjoyable experience if the windows are down and its turned up.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
This is perfect to play when people ask you to play something on the piano. Also if you want a bunch of girls bugging you all night to teach them something in exchange for... things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdD9P78Kdg
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jan 7, 2010,
I just listened to Always Look on the Bright Side of Life. It's probably one of the best songs ever, and definitely the happiest one.
Down from the Sky by Trivium is a good song to listen to when you're in an iffy mood, but it's also great when making out on the couch
Music is my refuge.
I can crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.

I had sex with my ex while listening Cannibal Corpse.. She came at ****ed with a Knife. I lol'd so hard!
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Yeah Ibanez and Gibson design all their models on their iPods.

Pokémon CYOA
Click here for my electro tunes!

Proud user and abuser of Bugera
Did you ever need an adrenaline boost when you were in a fight? Fear no more! Get seek and destroy or jump in the fire in your head!

Also, Fuel is really, REALLY decent to fly aerobatics in.

yes, i am a metallica fan, and yes, i am a pilot...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Mark Knopfler's Sailing to Philadelphia and Devotchka's How it Ends are great for relaxing whilst looking at the stars.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
I like Job For A Cowboys "Entombment of A Machine" to have sex to. Something about it.. I'm weird, I know.
Quote by Vennin
I like Job For A Cowboys "Entombment of A Machine" to have sex to. Something about it.. I'm weird, I know.

I think the scream in the beginning turns you on
Peacemaker-Green Day

just add alcohol and i start to dance xD its strange and funny.

best one i heard from my mate was having sex to slayer is the most insane thing ever it just seems supoerfast.But he is rather dim in the intelligence dept.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
You should be making a list TS, don't be lazy.

Anything by the Fray is nice to sleep to, vienna especially. I love that song.
Quote by eterom11
Yes, it is then!

You are truly a god among men.

Quote by Pancakehead
Dear Scribbllez I Googled it my good sir,
A hearty lol it did stir.

Ending Autumn
Mood lifters;

Elysium - LostAlone
Freddy Kreuger - Reuben
The Dissedent Code - Sucioperro
The Archers Bows Have Broken - Brand New

Mood downers;

I Can Feel a Hot One - Manchester Orchestra
Pause It and Turn It Up - Biffy Clyro
Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana
No Surprises - Radiohead
For my father by Andy Mckee is a perfect song to study with or just relax.
The Cure are good to be miserable to.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
If you're into doom/drone, The Angelic Process are an amazing band to just zone out/trip out to.
Angels and Airwaves FTW.

Such levels of relaxation
Do you remember when we were young,
And you wanted to set the world on fire?
Well I still am,
And I still do.

My band needs a singer!
Quote by Sparky-MMA
anything with a strange rhythm.... keeps her guessing ;-]

Put on Bleed-Meshugga. It'd be quiet a work out.

Romantic- March of Mephisto-Kamelot

During sex- Needled 24/7- Children of Bodom(I like it rough)
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Song to **** to: Scream - Avenged Sevenfold possessed the dirtiest groove. Or any Rammstein.

Happy song: The first half of the best of times by Dream Theater or Secret Tragic Fiction by InMe

Songs to drive to: 1320, This Day We Fight, Take No Prisoners, HeadCrusher and Tornado of Souls by Megadeth. If you have to pick one, then 1320. Read the lyrics. See why.
Metal Thrashing Mad by Anthrax is the only thing to ski to at high speed.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Page 1 of 2