I just covered Like A Stone by Audioslave, feel free to check it out and leave some feedback if possible!

Like A Stone - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkpyo7U0UAM

Or check out my channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRazzler
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
Your tremolo is wrong. I think too much depth and maybe too fast. The distortion is also a bit way too much, though the sound of it is nice. too bad you got no delay for the solo, what have been perfect.

Your sound for the solo for the 1st part is perfect, but isn`t the 2nd part of it an octave higher?
Quote by MaXiMuse
Your tremolo is wrong. I think too much depth and maybe too fast. The distortion is also a bit way too much, though the sound of it is nice. too bad you got no delay for the solo, what have been perfect.

Your sound for the solo for the 1st part is perfect, but isn`t the 2nd part of it an octave higher?

thanks man. I don't have a tremolo pedal that I can tweak perfectly, I'm just using my Spider Valve 112 amp that has a tremolo setting. I think it's the best I can get with what I have, and I don't think it's horrible.
I'm not so sure about the solo, it sounds right to me, but at the same time, I can hear what you're saying...

do you think I need to do the video over?
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
Quote by greekboy slim
thanks man. I don't have a tremolo pedal that I can tweak perfectly, I'm just using my Spider Valve 112 amp that has a tremolo setting. I think it's the best I can get with what I have, and I don't think it's horrible.
I'm not so sure about the solo, it sounds right to me, but at the same time, I can hear what you're saying...

Ah in that case. It`s not really disturbing but it just caught my attention. And because for me the whole song is about the solo, and particular the 2nd part of it you could do it over if it`s not that much trouble. And is there a way that on the solo you have delay and at the bridge tremolo again without breaking your neck? If so, I would strongly advice you to do that. And if you are already re-recording you could also change the chorus setting...

Ofcourse, al of this isn`t necesarry and you can just leave the vid on YouTube.
Quote by greekboy slim

Ah in that case. It`s not really disturbing but it just caught my attention. And because for me the whole song is about the solo, and particular the 2nd part of it you could do it over if it`s not that much trouble. And is there a way that on the solo you have delay and at the bridge tremolo again without breaking your neck? If so, I would strongly advice you to do that. And if you are already re-recording you could also change the chorus setting...

Ofcourse, al of this isn`t necesarry and you can just leave the vid on YouTube.
yeah, I think I'll just leave it for now... I might end up doing it over eventually... at which point I will definitely keep your suggestions in mind! Thanks once again
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!