Okay, well I need to go practice with some people tomorrow morning, but at the moment, I'm snowed in. I need a capo to do the stuff tomorrow...

What could I do to make an easy capo? It wouldn't be permanent, but I need to be able to have on the first fret and then take it off quickly...Any ideas?
A pen/pencil or similarly sized object and a few rubber bands could work. But it's not very quick
Keeping it real since '92
pen and rubber bands my friend...or just hire some guy to keep his index on your first fret
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
+ 1 for the pencil and rubber bands. also, your pointer finger is NOT a substitute for a capo, nor is a capo a substitute for your pointer finger. they each have their uses.

a lot of times, you just have to get more creative with fingerings to be able to play the same stuff as you would a capo.
Quote by forsaknazrael
a lot of times, you just have to get more creative with fingerings to be able to play the same stuff as you would a capo.

I have to play eighth notes switching from the 12th fret to the first fret constantly...How could I possibly do this without a capo...
Quote by The.new.guy
I have to play eighth notes switching from the 12th fret to the first fret constantly...How could I possibly do this without a capo...

Tune up half a step and play on the 11th?
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
Quote by GeToChKn
Tune up half a step and play on the 11th?

+1

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew