Budget?
I have a Gould Superstrat I'll do for £140 posted, or an Ibanez ARX 140 for £180 posted. Pics are in my thread.
Sorry, by cheap i mean dirt cheap, not for a guitar i'm going to play alot just one to mess around with/customize, to fill the space on my wall, probably about £30 or something at most. Thanks anyway
Quote by Cadburys
Sorry, by cheap i mean dirt cheap, not for a guitar i'm going to play alot just one to mess around with/customize, to fill the space on my wall, probably about £30 or something at most. Thanks anyway

I have a 3/4 size encore guitar I can let go for £30, but I'm not sure how much postage would be :/
Quote by Cadburys

I've got a cheap as crap Rhoads style V that I'm looking to get rid of...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Hmm, I have an epiphone les paul special 2 that has bad wiring.
One of the pickups is really dirty but the bridge on is fine.
£30?
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by dandadog
I have a 3/4 size encore guitar I can let go for £30, but I'm not sure how much postage would be :/

No thanks, i'd prefer full size.
Quote by -MintSauce-
Did you buy that off me?

OT: Check eBay.

Might have done... seeing as how I've moved onto 7 strings and need money at the minute though I think it's probably going to have to go
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.