Does anybody have any tips or anything for playing the main riff to this...im just cant get it i cant really stretch that far...does anyone know an alternate way to play it or something maybe?
Equipment
Guitars: ESP LTD MH-50
ESP LTD V-200
Some Yamaha Acoustic
Amp: Line 6 Spyder Jam 75 (LOL it's an amp though)
Pedals: Boss ME-50
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
No tips, really. It's a bit of a stretch, but with practice you'll nail it. Personally, I Barre on the 3rd with my index finger, hold my ring finger fixed on the 5th of the F-string and move my pinky between the 6th and the 5th on the A-string.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I play it like in this tab: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs...to_fire_tab.htm
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Quote by The^Unforgiven
No tips, really. It's a bit of a stretch, but with practice you'll nail it. Personally, I Barre on the 3rd with my index finger, hold my ring finger fixed on the 5th of the F-string and move my pinky between the 6th and the 5th on the A-string.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I play it like in this tab: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs...to_fire_tab.htm

^This.

I play the riff like he does and I don't have any problems.

EDIT: Except for the tab in the broken link. I got my tab off the same website you did.
Last edited by Somekid94 at Jan 7, 2010,
Well thanks I was hopin there was another way but I guess ill try those ways lol
Equipment
ESP LTD V-200
Some Yamaha Acoustic
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
First, use your iPod (or MP3 player or CD player or computer or whatever) and its docking station or headphones and play with the song. That helps me when I'm learning a new song. Second, after playing them, let off of them to mute them.
Its kind of hard to explain in a post but I hope you can understand.

Hope this helps.
Quote by Somekid94
First, use your iPod (or MP3 player or CD player or computer or whatever) and its docking station or headphones and play with the song. That helps me when I'm learning a new song. Second, after playing them, let off of them to mute them.
Its kind of hard to explain in a post but I hope you can understand.

Hope this helps.

Yeah I get what your saying I think. Your saying its sloppy and to make the high pitched chords short and ringing out right?
Equipment
ESP LTD V-200
Some Yamaha Acoustic
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah