Hey, how do i change my hardware on my guitar from silver to black? do I gotta buy some special spraypaint or get all new hardware for my floyd?
New hardware more than likely. I wouldn't suggest spraying them.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Your gonna need new hardware. Trying to paint all the hardware on a FR would be a real pain and it will just come back off looking like crap pretty quick.
The black hardware isn't painted. It's a special plating process.
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
You're looking for Black Chrome hardware, unless black plastic will do.
There's also black powder coat, and I've got a set of 6 in-line Jackson black anodized used tuners that we can see if you can use. Good luck.
Last edited by Guitbuilder at Jan 7, 2010,