It's probably a long shot but does anyone have a decent jump blues backing track? Kinda like T Bone Shuffle style, maybe a bit faster.. Having trouble finding one to record my UG Duels piece on..
Are they Guitar Center King of the Blues backing tracks still available? That might have something you like.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
holy crap, is another blues duel started again????!?!?!

i didn't know O.o... i uploaded a track today anywho and thats what the duels are about,getting more traks on your profile.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by JilaX^

Yeah, I don't disagree, but it's the only thing I came up with off the top of my head.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Yeah those guitarcentre backing tracks are fail as.. I found a decent slow blues one so i guess i'll have to just use that :P