when i am playing i use the Zoom G2.1U and kirk hammets Wah pedal and 50 WATT Marshall amp and i get alot of feedback which pedal can i use to get rid of this

thanks
What sort of guitar to you have? Feedback usually comes from either too much volume/gain or crappy pickups - or a combination of both.

You could also look at the settings you have dialled into your Zoom.Are you running super-high gain with heaps of treble?
i have a jackson RR2, if i get a Noise gate or suppressor will that help with the feedback

thanks
of course it will help feedback, that's what noise suppressors are made for.
i'd suggest the isp decimator if you dont really have a budget, however if you're looking for something cheaper maybe a used ns-2 would fit your budget more.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
The ZOOM has noise reduction built into it. Many times its just tweaking settings that will eliminate most feedback. The ZOOM has quite a few places in settings that you can get to much signal sent to an amp. The one I had the master vol would reset itself every time it was turned off, the master vol being way to loud for practical use. So before you go buy a suppressor mess with your settings turning some things down. As said to much volume or gain can give you feedback.
i HIGHLY recommend getting an ISP Decimator noise reduction pedal. I bought one a few weeks ago and i cant play without it. All your hums, hisses and feedbacks, gone with one step =P

Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlsxBwmY5ZY
And its done by a black guy! Friggin awesome =P
I bought the pedal on ebay as soon as i saw this review =P
Quote by Tackleberry
The ZOOM has noise reduction built into it. Many times its just tweaking settings that will eliminate most feedback. The ZOOM has quite a few places in settings that you can get to much signal sent to an amp. The one I had the master vol would reset itself every time it was turned off, the master vol being way to loud for practical use. So before you go buy a suppressor mess with your settings turning some things down. As said to much volume or gain can give you feedback.

i know it has built it noise reduction matey but its no9t that good at all really so a Noise Suppressor will be better thanks anyway mate