Hey.

At College we're doing Sweet Child O' Mine at out show and I'm improving the solo after the little run up thing but I have a problem..I dunno how the hell you play the run. I looked at tabs and videos and I can't seem to figure it out. At the moment I'm doing a little E Major run but I run outta notes after a while.

Does anyone know what scale Slash uses or if they got the tab for it?

Thanks
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
I have no idea where you can find a tab for that song. In fact I have never even heard of it...
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Yes I know the song is very very very over played but I really hate looking at tabs lol.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

I'm assuming you mean the part in between the two solos, which according to a powertab I have (which can be downloaded here) goes like:

That would be using an E harmonic minor scale (technically Eb because of the tuning, but for guitar purposes, E will do), which is just the E minor scale with a #7 (E F# G A B C D#)
Quote by Meurglys3
I'm assuming you mean the part in between the two solos, which according to a powertab I have (which can be downloaded here) goes like:

That would be using an E harmonic minor scale (technically Eb because of the tuning, but for guitar purposes, E will do), which is just the E minor scale with a #7 (E F# G A B C D#)

Yeah! that's it. Thanks alot =D