Hey guys, this is one of latest covers... We did a few takes the day this was recorded but I think this one turned out the best even though there are a few noticeable mistakes. It's a full band cover by the way but I think you'll be able to hear all the guitars pretty well!

I think Rob did a great job of actually singing the song, screaming the song, and playing it on guitar! haha... fantastic. I played lead guitar. Let me know what you think! It was recorded using a Nikon D90 DSLR but not in 720p... the mic on the camera isn't the greatest so the sound quality might be a little iffy.

Oh ya... if you like.. PLEASE RATE IT! That would be much appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGPnPknWEg0
Last edited by tritone at Jan 7, 2010,
I love Protest the Hero. Especially this tune.

I listen to it on repeat whenever I walk to my finals.

Solid cover. I'm listening to it as I'm typing this and I can't help but rock out like I do when the originals on so you totally got what you were wanting from me as a listener.

And how the hell did he sing that?
Quote by Disaronno
I love Protest the Hero. Especially this tune.

I listen to it on repeat whenever I walk to my finals.

Solid cover. I'm listening to it as I'm typing this and I can't help but rock out like I do when the originals on so you totally got what you were wanting from me as a listener.

And how the hell did he sing that?

Haha... I have no idea... I guess he's pretty good! Glad you enjoyed
Awesome! Guitar's were a little sloppy sometimes, which is understandable with singing that song and playing :S
I was most impressed by the drummer, he's really good.