I was trying to figure out how i would use like any type of scale and turn it into a solo. I usually try to make something out of the harmonic minor scale because its my favorite. I see alot of improvs and i would really like to know the secret or the method or whatever into doing this.
just play your guitar more
Ibanez RG1570 - mirage red
Ibanez RG7321
Dean '79 MLF
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez RX20- first guitar!!
Fender 12 str acoustic
Rickenbacker 620/12
Pod X3 Live
Marshall Valvestate VS-265
+ a bunch more stuff
It all depends on what is going on with the song as a whole, but phrasing is probably the biggest part of making a scale into a solo. Don't really worry so much about the notes themselves. Most people use the root notes of the scale to begin and end their licks, sustaining/emphasizing them. But again, it all depends on what the song is doing as a whole. (A soulful, pentatonic blues solo does not sound very good in a heavy metal song, although there is always a possibility for a creative combination.) The best thing to do in order to get good at improv is listening. Both to a LOT of other guitarists and the song itself. Remember, there are only 12 notes, and even less in most scales. Good musicians only know when to use a note, and how long to linger with it. Experiment with some backing tracks. You know the scales, all you have to do is start using them in context, and improv will be easy.
As above said, the context is very important. You need to practise with some kind of backing in mind.

Make a chord progression (or just a simple bass line) that suits the scale you want and play over that. Try to outline any chord changes. You shouldn't need a recording of the progression, if you can successfully outline the chords (using chord tones).

Doing this should get you comfortable with the different notes and their relationship toward one-another. What notes are safe and what ones can only be used in certain contexts.

For example, while the raised seventh on harmonic minor is what gives the scale it's main character, you would only want to use it if you intend on resolving it to the tonic.
my biggest suggestion, and one that i got when i first started, is don't be afraid to make mistakes. sometimes you will hit something that sounds so sweet that you wouldn't have thought of before. you will also hit terrible notes as well, but that's the learning process. my other suggestion would be to hear to music in your head first and not think of a scale. just really focus on the tones you are hearing and try to find them on the fretboard. if you have practiced a certain scale enough, you brain will lead you to the right note in that scale anyway.