I am wanting to start playing my bass with a pick. However, I don't know which one to use. I have purchased picks from Wal-mart, but (among other things) they seem to be too small for my hands (Yes, I know this is not the place to get anything of quality, but seeing as I live in a rural area that just so happens to have a Wal-mart and pretty much nothing else I was forced to go to WM). I would GREATLY appreciate any help!

Oh, also just wondering if it is at all possible to change your username without creating a whole new account.
I use Dunlop 1.14 picks for bass. I tried using my regular guitar picks and they'd just get beat to hell.

And you can talk to an admin about changing your name, but since you just joined, I don't think you're gonna get it changed that easy. Don't make another account, you get banned for doing that.
I just use normal guitar picks when i play (proper guitar picks i.e. jim dunlop, not wal mart) and no it is not possible to change your username without creating a whole new account, unless you beg zappp or any of the admins
member of the Australia FTW! group (pm the random hero or alter bridge to join (aussies only)