theres several concerts i wanna go too but the problem is they are all 16+ and im only 15. I have a school ID and i just need to change the year to 1993. does anyone no any good quality paper or ways to change it and still look legit. i can easily pull off 16 and dont wanna get a fake ID. PLEASE HELP

also, how the **** do venues expect 16 year olds to prove their age, bring their ****ing passport because almost no one has liscences at that age
You wont need to prove your age if you dont look like your 11. Just say you dont have any ID. They wont give a shit.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Stop shaving now. If you can't grow a beard, start shaving now, as in other parts so you have a collection of hair ready to glue to your face by concert day. You're gonna look great
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Jan 7, 2010,
Quote by Venice King
Stop shaving now. If you can't grow a beard, start shaving now, as in other parts so you have a collection of hair ready to glue to your face by concert day. Your gonna look great

This man is a genius. Do what he says.
If they check for ID, your school ID won't work
If they don't, then just go in

Either way you'll need better ID than that
Quote by Venice King
Stop shaving now. If you can't grow a beard, start shaving now, as in other parts so you have a collection of hair ready to glue to your face by concert day. Your gonna look great

You mean "You're going to look great."
He's no good to me dead-Boba Fett
Quote by buddyboombotz
You mean "You're going to look great."

Woops, nice save. But in my defence it is 2:46 am
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I was in the same situation, being 15 and trying to get into a 16+ concert. Most places will let you in if you're under 16 as long as you go with someone who is above 16. Good luck.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

I don't know how it is where you are, but I know that in Ireland if you look the least bit over 16 they couldn't really give a toss
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG