Page 1 of 5
Why don't you go ahead and name YOUR favorites so we can skip to the part where we find out you're actually talking about metalcore?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Why don't you go ahead and name YOUR favorites so we can skip to the part where we find out you're actually talking about metalcore?

haha
i cant say anything, cause i love august burns red.
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
This has already been done I assure you.

and I'm tempted to report to avert the impending flamewar.

Edit:

"BTBAM is always relevant.

Always."

A sig that contains true wisdom.
Last edited by stephen_rettie at Jan 7, 2010,
I must say at first I was kinda offended by that reply, but it is pretty funny. Anyway my favorite Metal bands are Haste the Day, Becoming the Archetype, August Burns Red, The Devil Wears Prada, Demon Hunter, Underoath, and Everthorn (A local band to me, but you might know them). However, I am currently trying to acquire some more, from my best friend. Who knows so many I can't even name them. Also I recently watched a video of Oh, Sleeper that I liked a lot.
This is the reply I was talking about in my previous post.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
Quote by MusicTHEORYnerd
haha
i cant say anything, cause i love august burns red.

Heh, so do I.
Quote by stephen_rettie
Edit:

"BTBAM is always relevant.

Always."

A sig that contains true wisdom

Quote by JESUSmetalhead
I must say at first I was kinda offended by that reply, but it is pretty funny. Anyway my favorite Metal bands are Haste the Day, Becoming the Archetype, August Burns Red, The Devil Wears Prada, Demon Hunter, Underoath, and Everthorn (A local band to me, but you might know them). However, I am currently trying to acquire some more, from my best friend. Who knows so many I can't even name them. Also I recently watched a video of Oh, Sleeper that I liked a lot.

Thatnk you for confirming my suspicions. Try the recommendation sticky in the hardcore thread. It'll be more helpful and less likely to make fun of you for your taste in music. Although I'm pretty tempted to after seeing Haste the Day, TDWP, and Demon Hunter in there/
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
No one has brought up these yet

War of Ages and Hope for the Dying.

so metal. they melted my face!
Marduk!
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by JESUSmetalhead

Hardcore forum is this way.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by dougl126
No one has brought up these yet

War of Ages and Hope for the Dying.

so metal. they melted my face!

At first I thought you were trolling when you posted this

I kinda wish you were =/
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by JESUSmetalhead
Ok smart ones, what defines metal.

Dude, don't try to argue about this. The bands you posted are all metalcore, with the possible exception of Becoming the Archetype. And that's a FACT. There's no shame in liking metalcore, despite what some here would have you believe, so just take it to the hardcore forum because that's where they belong.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by JESUSmetalhead
Ok smart ones, what defines metal.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338207

Personally I think metalcore falls under metal but they're not allowed here. Period.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Nothing more metal than getting fucked by Jesus.

And people try to say that you can't write good metal songs about Jesus!

Sumdeus
Hmm... So if anyone thinks my music isn't metal enough for this forumn, why not suggest a band or two or several that I can look into. Instead of making yourself dickhead. I'm open to new bands and music. As long as it's Christian (Don't ask why)
Quote by JESUSmetalhead
So if anyone thinks my music isn't metal enough for this forumn
It's not that people don't think it's metal enough, it's just NOT. It's not subjective, it's a FACT that the bands you listed aren't metal. I really don't see why that bothers you so much.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by JESUSmetalhead
Hmm... So if anyone thinks my music isn't metal enough for this forumn, why not suggest a band or two or several that I can look into. Instead of making yourself dickhead. I'm open to new bands and music. As long as it's Christian (Don't ask why)

Why only christian metal?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by ColinMacIsaac0
First rule of metal: Hail Satan.

I thought the first rule was to brush your teeth...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by JESUSmetalhead

Why only limit yourself to bands that have a religious agenda?
Quote by JESUSmetalhead

Deicide
Quote by InvaderTSN
I wasn't making a Gaahl gay joke, but I'll take it.

I know you weren't. You decided to sneak your post in between mine and what's his face's.
Quote by technicolour
Deicide

I already beat you with a better blasphemous band.

Sumdeus
Page 1 of 5